2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford’s lack of communication during this s*** show. Has gone from a giddy feeling of excitement of ordering a bronco to utter disappointment and continuously getting more frustrated by their lack of communication, which also resulted in me not moving forward with my loaded 2021 f350 tremor order.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lack of Interior color choices edged out the grey roof for me.

Next up is the lack of communication. Too many sources of conflicting information at times

EDIT: I’ll add all will be forgiven if they make the BD MGV interior an option on Badlands ??

Last edited:

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see everyone complaining about a lot of different things on the forum, thought it would be nice to see what everyone's one major complaint would be. I put together a poll for the most common complaints that I have seen. If you had to pick one thing that bothered you the most what would it be?
what about none :)

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I voted "Roof Color", but in the end, it might be the thing that allows me to get my Bronco sooner than anticipated, if enough other people are annoyed by it and I move up the list.

It is NOT a deal breaker for me. I will channel my annoyance and just take it off more!
Get that bemini mesh top babyyyy!! That’s my plan. Tube doors and mesh top most of the year.

I selected interiors on the poll. Ford advertised vehicle modularity, but then made the interiors aesthetically displeasing with half of the colors and options. Just offer a black, tan/brown, and light grey interior in each trim. No one cares about orange stitching. No one cares about colored accents. You just limited compatible choices by doing that.

Sponsored

JonChicago

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interior options suck! Would like to have a lighter colored offering for the MGV... to help it not get so damn hot here in the NC Summers!
Totally agree with you. When have you seen an actual marine interior in black? The reason: black MGV gets HOT, like dangerously hot.

JonChicago

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Get that bemini mesh top babyyyy!! That’s my plan. Tube doors and mesh top most of the year.

I selected interiors on the poll. Ford advertised vehicle modularity, but then made the interiors aesthetically displeasing with half of the colors and options. Just offer a black, tan/brown, and light grey interior in each trim. No one cares about orange stitching. No one cares about colored accents. You just limited compatible choices by doing that.
Totally agree. The standard accent pieces would match the black, grey, or tan interior and you could buy (at addition profit to Ford) a colored version if that is how you wanted to customize your ride.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don't understand what brainiac put together the different trims and color choices? Why would anyone want the grill and the top in different colors? Makes no sense. I want the Badlands with the black modular top but it comes with a gray grill.... why? There should be a choice of what color grill you want along with what color top (and what color interior too!).

Dajosh

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 2018 Hyundai Tucson 1967 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interior colors are mine by far. Why isn't all colors available for all trim levels? (FE should have an option for a special color of course)

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tow Capacity. Same drive train in the F150 is 9000. Will have to make modifications I shouldn't have to to make it safe to tow 5-6000...

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im okay with everything as long as they stick to a manual sasquatch option , and i think when these things hit the road im going to be crusing next to alot of scratched up tops .
If you use your bronco for anything active ,kayak, surfing,mt biking ,that top will get scratched if its painted.

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see everyone complaining about a lot of different things on the forum, thought it would be nice to see what everyone's one major complaint would be. I put together a poll for the most common complaints that I have seen. If you had to pick one thing that bothered you the most what would it be?
No standard transmission with mid package on BB or BD.

goog67

Base
First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 f250 4x4 hiboy 2009 Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm going to have to say cost is biggest disappointment for me.Here in Canada,a base with Sass is almost $58,000 before tax.
A loaded Badlands is going to be over $70,000...so for that price you would at least hope that Ford could make all my trim and top match (1 color) and get my interior right.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.