Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's why I suggested finding the specs of the wheel for the model that had the 285s. I know I read somewhere on the Bronco documentation about wheel size and width and thought that only one, the Sasquatch, had an offset. The others were 6, 7,7.5 or 8" depending on the footprint size.

Yeah, we know the width of the wheel, but I've never seen any specs on backspacing.
Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, we know the width of the wheel, but I've never seen any specs on backspacing.
The Base Bronco uses 16x7 Ranger rims, per Mike L.

Bolt pattern, hub bore and backspacing are all over the Ranger forums.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the same boat. If somebody could confirm that the Sasquatch package would be a good ride on highways I would do it. Worried about noisy ride, poor gas mileage etc as this will be my daily driver.
I’ve already prepared myself for a noisy ride with the HT and now we can’t even add the sound deadening material ...
My Old FJ had 35s and thought the ride was good

Sponsored

Bryan87

Black Diamond
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150/ 2019 jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New to the thread here, I was lucky enough to get my reservation on the first day so hoping I get my BD earlier than most but we'll see. I specced out a 4 door BD with Hard Top, mid package and the base steelies. This will be my wife's daily and I'm super jealous lol. She does not like any of the ford wheels so I figured we'll just order some aftermarket rims and hopefully have them by delivery of the Bronco. Thinking about the 1552 traverse HD and eventually some 285/70/17 should fill out those wheel wells nice. I drove my old mans 2019 Ranger with a 2 inch level and 275 tires. I was really impressed with the power of the 2.3 and think it will be a good engine for the wife daily. this package should run me around 43-44k. Does anyone think Ford will make the upgraded Halo lights and option on the BD since they are optional on BB. I actually prefer the standard lights but the wife really wants the Halo's

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 5.04.07 PM.png

Slotshot

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Refugee from the Wildtrak here...cannot abide that interior and have become enamored with the MGV and no carpet. I really looked at all possible builds that appealed to me and it really seems that the BD is the sweet spot. Capable enough off-roader for non-enthusiasts that Squatching it isn't necessary. GREAT interior color scheme and materials.

My build is a 4 door, 2.7, auto trans, auto on demand 4x4, mid package, no squatch, upgraded aluminum black rims, towing, paint protection film, floor liners...and I am just struggling over hard top or waiting for the aftermarket/cast offs.

$46K is a steal for the BD compared to other higher models. (will probably upgrade to 33" once the 32" wear out). I really think it is by far the best value overall, given the other standard BD features.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Refugee from the Wildtrak here...cannot abide that interior and have become enamored with the MGV and no carpet. I really looked at all possible builds that appealed to me and it really seems that the BD is the sweet spot. Capable enough off-roader for non-enthusiasts that Squatching it isn't necessary. GREAT interior color scheme and materials.

My build is 2.7, auto trans, auto on demand 4x4, mid package, no squatch, upgraded aluminum black rims, towing, paint protection film, floor liners...and I am just struggling over hard top or waiting for the aftermarket/cast offs.

$46K is a steal for the BD compared to other higher models. (will probably upgrade to 33" once the 32" wear out). I really think it is by far the best value overall, given the other standard BD features.
I think a lot of us would agree about what a great value that the BD is.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if it has been asked already, but does someone know if the factory LED lights will be able to be purchased later? It’s the only feature preventing me from going to BD.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if it has been asked already, but does someone know if the factory LED lights will be able to be purchased later? It’s the only feature preventing me from going to BD.
Wait a year or two, you’ll get them off a junk yard totaled Bronco that some bro rolled down Black Bear Pass

Sponsored

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just like any other part on a Ford vehicle, will be able to purchase at parts counter in your favorite Ford store. But like any other factory part will not be inexpensive.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just like any other part on a Ford vehicle, will be able to purchase at parts counter in your favorite Ford store. But like any other factory part will not be inexpensive.
We actually don't know... I've read that it's not just plug and play. I wonder why BD is the only trim left out.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
We actually don't know... I've read that it's not just plug and play. I wonder why BD is the only trim left out.
I seem to remember in my tiny brain, that Ford said that lights, grills and interior bits would be easily swappable??

Or was that just hype?

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I seem to remember in my tiny brain, that Ford said that lights, grills and interior bits would be easily swappable??

Or was that just hype?
I’m guessing aftermarket is going to solve this issue as well.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The
BD does come with factory LED headlights. It does not have the option for the halo LEDs at this point.
Sponsored