Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The automatic transmission is an option? If so how much do we think its going to be? My top dollar is 45k I really want a hard top outer banks but thats prolly pushing what 47k? Even more if having an automatic transmission is pricey.
I think the auto trans. is included with the Outer Banks Trim.
Sponsored

Kingdre87

Black Diamond
First Name
Deondray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If i had the extra money thats the route I'd be going.
Yeah definitely black diamond budget is 42k so ill have a little ovet 6k to try to get Sasquatch and the 2.7L ??

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the Black Diamond is what i will end up with but i really want those LED headlights .... i might move up one trim level just for that alone but I hate the body color trim. Need the black contrast in my paint scheme .... oooooof what a dilemma

phobiarg

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST // 2017 2.7 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I tried searching for this but didn't see anything. Do we know what type of locker the factory rear on the Black Diamond is?

Rodbeebe

Black Diamond
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan nv, Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d love to go with BD with Sasquatch as I’m going with 4 door (need passenger space and cargo). However, after that the v6, 10 speed auto, hard top and mid package I’m probably in the low 50k range with taxes in Ca. Depending on package pricing I may need to settle for basesquatch.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried searching for this but didn't see anything. Do we know what type of locker the factory rear on the Black Diamond is?
Eaton e locker

Reactions: RLW

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the Black Diamond is what i will end up with but i really want those LED headlights .... i might move up one trim level just for that alone but I hate the body color trim. Need the black contrast in my paint scheme .... oooooof what a dilemma
BD has LED headlights, just no “ring”

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man after seeing those soft top pics, Im hyped up again about my Black Diamond!

BD, 4 door, soft top.

Color preferences: 1) Oxford White 2) Area 51 or 3) Race Red. Exterior color choice will kinda depend on interior choices. If I can get that Light interior, I will probably go with Area 51. If not, probably OW.

Add Mid Package.

No Sasquatch package. I plan to add 285s to the factory steelies. They fit on Badlands without Sas package, so I think they will fit fine on the Black Diamond.

Powertrain: Currently leaning towards the standard 4 cyl with MANUAL TRANS! and upgrading it with the Ford Tune. I like premium gas anyway.

Im loving the idea of taking the doors off, stowing them in the back, then putting the soft top back and being fully topless and doorless, and then being able to close it all back up wherever I am.

Not 100% sure on being able to stow doors on board with top down, but I think its possible.

So a stock 4 door Black Diamond with Mid package and I think Im right at $40k.

Can someone tell me how to save a pic from that interactive builder???? other than a screen shot

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 9.38.46 AM

Last edited:

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m hoping to be able to find the signature lighting aftermarket and add it.
It will end up being cheaper that way, rather than jumping up to OB or badlands (which is what i would have to do for marine interior)

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if the Bronco Sports will be at dealerships PRIOR to us needing to order?

Would love to see these colors in person.

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

does anyone know if the back flip up windshield is easily removable? I wish that thing was designed to slide down into the back gate!

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m hoping to be able to find the signature lighting aftermarket and add it.
It will end up being cheaper that way, rather than jumping up to OB or badlands (which is what i would have to do for marine interior)
I love the marine interior as well but living in balmy Arizona those vinyl seats could become sizzling hot so I'm thinking of getting the cheap cloth and getting an aftermarket sweatsuit type cover similar to this:

https://www.carid.com/coverking/spacer-mesh-custom-seat-covers.html?navigation=mpn4650353489

I'm sure the aftermarket covers will be available fairly soon

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man after seeing those soft top pics, Im hyped up again about my Black Diamond!

BD, 4 door, soft top.

Color preferences: 1) Oxford White 2) Area 51 or 3) Race Red. Exterior color choice will kinda depend on interior choices. If I can get that Light interior, I will probably go with Area 51. If not, probably OW.

Add Mid Package.

No Sasquatch package. I plan to add 285s to the factory steelies. They fit on Badlands without Sas package, so I think they will fit fine on the Black Diamond.

Powertrain: Currently leaning towards the standard 4 cyl with MANUAL TRANS! and upgrading it with the Ford Tune. I like premium gas anyway.

Im loving the idea of taking the doors off, stowing them in the back, then putting the soft top back and being fully topless and doorless, and then being able to close it all back up wherever I am.

Not 100% sure on being able to stow doors on board with top down, but I think its possible.

So a stock 4 door Black Diamond with Mid package and I think Im right at $40k.

Can someone tell me how to save a pic from that interactive builder???? other than a screen shot

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 9.38.46 AM
I think the Black Diamond is an amazing choice. And if I go with the Black Diamond without Sasquatch I have the same plans with installing 285s. The problem is we would definitely have to find out if they would fit because the Badlands does have a different suspension. They call it Badlands suspension.

With that said its nothing a small 1 inch spacer couldn't fix. Or even a small lift from Ford which im pretty sure there going to offer.

Screenshot_20200804-130436_Samsung Internet.jpg

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the Black Diamond is an amazing choice. And if I go with the Black Diamond without Sasquatch I have the same plans with installing 285s. The problem is we would definitely have to find out if they would fit because the Badlands does have a different suspension. They call it Badlands suspension.

With that said its nothing a small 1 inch spacer couldn't fix. Or even a small lift from Ford which im pretty sure there going to offer.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Screenshot_20200804-130436_Samsung Internet
Yeah but Im thinking/hoping the "Badlands suspension" really just means the swaybar disconnect. The "High Clearance" is still listed as option on the Badlands.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah but Im thinking/hoping the "Badlands suspension" really just means the swaybar disconnect. The "High Clearance" is still listed as option on the Badlands.
But it's listed as a separate item to the disconnect...that always made me think it was different shocks and/or springs to the others
Sponsored