Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First let me preface this with ill never bash a company or product and that is not my intention, i am looking at doing a small body lift. Ive been researching and it looks like 1" to 1.5" is the sweet spot for me. Who is everyone going with? I cant justify spending 3x the money for BroncBuster unless someone can tell me what makes it worth 3x's the price. Thank you for the advice here.
Sponsored

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First let me preface this with ill never bash a company or product and that is not my intention, i am looking at doing a small body lift. Ive been researching and it looks like 1" to 1.5" is the sweet spot for me. Who is everyone going with? I cant justify spending 3x the money for BroncBuster unless someone can tell me what makes it worth 3x's the price. Thank you for the advice here.

I have a 1.5 and from broncbuster only because that was the only available optionat that time. If I were to do again I would get the Ranger body lift bolts and make my own kit. If you search the forum you will see what you need.