Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From my understanding the FE to Raptor's are a stand alone thing to make amends for basically screwing over the FE reservation holders. I wouldn't consider this a normal reservation switch over and more that FoMoCo is going to allow unfilled FE holders to front load into the Raptor allocation.

Badlands, Wildtrack, Base, etc. wont be able to transfer over. The Ford Performance order system has always been different and it was essentially assumed from Day 1 of the Raptor that it would be a separate order system. I don't know if this is breaking news at all because the two dealers I've spoken to have both stated over a month ago they expected separate order systems.

It was leaked about a month ago the Raptor is already, or was, in the Ford Order system. It may have been removed. The official announcement of the Raptor isn't until early next year but if it is in the system still there is no reason a FE couldn't place their order in January. I assume they wont let any of them place prior to the announcement just because of leaks though.
But still kinda janky of Ford. I think many fe people would've gladly wtd for a raptor had it been a guarantee. Shouldve built everyone's fes or replaced it with a heritage or something. Think very unfair to everyone else. But just my opinion. I'd gladly have let someone have my my fe order if it had guaranteed me one of the first raptors.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't realize anyone thought they'd be able to use their Bronco reservation to buy a Raptor.
I for one had no clue about any of this ... not that I have ANY interest in a Braptor.
So, it's not exactly common knowledge.... but not unexpected or surprising.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That seemed obvious when they decided to put the Ford grill on instead of the Bronco. Also they said all reservations had to be converted before the Bronco Raptor will be able to be ordered so I was never expecting to be able to convert.

Since resale value is super high, if you want to do you can reserve a Ratpor and trade you current bronco in and probably not loose much.

I traded a 97 wrangler in on a 99 and got $500 more then I paid for it. There were not in the same kind of demand as the Bronco's are now.

But I think the Bronco Raptor will not functional outside the desert or mall. Its gonna be way too wide. We'll see. I love my current Raptor but several times when road got washed out it was an adventure getting it turned around.

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How does preordering a Bronco give you the right to a spot in the Warthog line?

Here's an idea, next time don't preorder a vehicle you don't want. We've all known about the Raptor/warthog rumors for a couple years now. Nobody forced you to reserve a regular Bronco when you could have been smart, and not ordered a bug-riddled first year new production vehicle (And thus subjugate yourself to be Fords Guinee pig)

You knew if was coming, so why did you preorder the regular Bronco if what you really wanted was a Warthog?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the current system is any indication it's best just to walk into the dealership and nonchalantly order one that way you can skip in front of others that have waited a year plus.

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lot of delusional people in this world. My GT350 was hard to come by but I got one. Ford is not going to just hand out bronco raptors. But hey everyone can dream.
Wheres my participation Ford Bronco Raptor award?

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Source: https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com...22-ford-bronco-raptor-thats-to-be-determined/

Ford’s Bronco Marketing Manager Mark Grueber claims the Bronco Raptor is going to have its own ordering system. If this is true, it means that current reservations will not work for Raptor.

I’m really getting sick of this. Ford literally does not care about its reservation holders. It was all just to get good publicity showing how many people placed reservations. And they are about to do it all over again with the Bronco Raptor. Unbelievable!!

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wouldn't put any stock into anything you hear about Raptor until they start taking orders. The rumors will drive you crazy

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lot of delusional people in this world. My GT350 was hard to come by but I got one. Ford is not going to just hand out bronco raptors. But hey everyone can dream.
But what if I am a YouTube influencer willing to flip my order back to the dealer so that the dealer can charge massive ADM???? They'll certainly give me one then!!! ;)

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Source: https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com...22-ford-bronco-raptor-thats-to-be-determined/

Ford’s Bronco Marketing Manager Mark Grueber claims the Bronco Raptor is going to have its own ordering system. If this is true, it means that current reservations will not work for Raptor.

I’m really getting sick of this. Ford literally does not care about its reservation holders. It was all just to get good publicity showing how many people placed reservations. And they are about to do it all over again with the Bronco Raptor. Unbelievable!!
Technically the reservation was for a 2021 Bronco -

NTX_Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Faz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What ford should do is give existing bronco owners or Order holders first dibs

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was told by a Ford Performance connection that allocations will be very limited on these and definitely hard to get. Hoping I can snag one to add to the Lethal stable!
Sponsored