Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@NORCALGXP, did the intermediate shaft break as well? If not, you could always get a BB tube and a set of shafts to get back in business if the gear set didn't sheer like @Snacktime.
Broncbuster Differential Tube $1,895.00,:eek: WOW
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncbuster Differential Tube $1,895.00,:eek: WOW
That must be the Black Friday special :sneaky: . They were $1600 when I was looking into them back in Sept.

My UFDU is getting cheaper all the time 🤠

Edit: If your intermediate shaft is still good you can save $300 by installing the bearings yourself ;) $1595

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That must be the Black Friday special :sneaky: . They were $1600 when I was looking into them back in Sept.

My UFDU is getting cheaper all the time 🤠

Edit: If your intermediate shaft is still good you can save $300 by installing the bearings yourself ;) $1595
So if I can reuse every thing in box 22? I going to go out to the garage soon and take a look. Thank's
Ford Bronco Broken M210 Shaft End Housing Both CV's Hells Gate Moab Video Added ML21370

Sponsored
OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Insert missing vomit react.

Impressive carnage. I love my gutless 2.3 that can't break anything 🤣
That's what you think, next time were in Moab let me drive or @Snacktime we can get'er done.o_O

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sad part is you can have any shop make you the same tube as BB for half the money out of steel.
What is sad is I just sold my M210 w/ shafts & all cheaper than (Edit) the BB tube.
Please pass the salt 🤠

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Less than two weeks after Moab. Shout out to @Snacktime today we installed the "The Ultimate Dana 44™ AdvanTEK® Front-Drive Unit". Staying with the 4.70 ratio. Lot of work still to do will install the Spicer Extreme™ half shafts, but first a new set of coil-overs. Installed the Hoss 3.0 rack and Snack will program later on. Shout out to @Wild Horses 4x4 @Jim@WILDHORSES in Lodi CA they had the diff and Cv's in stock was only a forty minute drive to pickup. Check stock at Tom's did not have it in stock 3-4 month lead time. BroncBust was having a sale on Monday with 15% of and free shipping, however this company has no phone number to check stock, maybe they can't afford a phone or are just aloof. No discount at Wild Horse paid $$$$ but did get some "free" swag a hat, tea-shirt and some stickers.

Ford Bronco Broken M210 Shaft End Housing Both CV's Hells Gate Moab Video Added thumbnail
Ford Bronco Broken M210 Shaft End Housing Both CV's Hells Gate Moab Video Added thumbnail (1)
Ford Bronco Broken M210 Shaft End Housing Both CV's Hells Gate Moab Video Added thumbnail (2)

Last edited:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Less than two weeks after Moab. Shout out to @Snacktime today we installed the "The Ultimate Dana 44™ AdvanTEK® Front-Drive Unit". Staying with the 4.70 ratio. Lot of work still to do will install the Spicer Extreme™ half shafts, but first a new set of coil-overs. Installed the Hoss 3.0 rack and Snack will program later on. Shout out to @Wild Horses 4x4 in Lodi CA they had the diff and Cv's in stock was only a forty minute drive to pickup. Check stock at Tom's did not have it in stock 3-4 month lead time. BroncBust was having a sale on Monday with 15% of and free shipping, however this company has no phone number to check stock, maybe they can't afford a phone or are just aloof. No discount at Wild Horse paid $$$$ but did get some "free" swag a hat, tea-shirt and some stickers.

thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
Very nice!

I wish 74Weld would up their swag game, bought a pricy rack and all I got was a crummy beer koozy. lol That crate is pretty cool too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bummer! Taking the opportunity to replace FDU with something a little stouter now?
Yes, pulled the trigger on Dana 44, Oh Ya

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought you were going to make it up my friend, I was pushing you on through my phone 😂😂.. Best wishes for you guys getting it built better and stronger than before 👍

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very nice!

I wish 74Weld would up their swag game, bought a pricy rack and all I got was a crummy beer koozy. lol That crate is pretty cool too.
Interesting you mention the crate as I was laying awake last night think of the work ahead on the Bronco I thought I would keep the sides of the crate and hang one on the garage wall as art. When it comes to the rack I was still using my stock rack after two years of hard wheeling I just know to go lightly on the steering on the rocks and held up fine. Now on to the 3.0 I purchased a year ago just in case.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting you mention the crate as I was laying awake last night think of the work ahead on the Bronco I thought I would keep the sides of the crate and hang one on the garage wall as art. When it comes to the rack I was still using my stock rack after two years of hard wheeling I just know to go lightly on the steering on the rocks and held up fine. Now on to the 3.0 I purchased a year ago just in case.
Did you get to tour the Wild Horses facilities at all? I hear they have a lot of old Bronco fab stuff for earlier generations. If I'm thinking of the right one. 🤔

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So does the tube break only when an axle takes it out? I have Spicer axles and the BroncBuster rack ordered, guessing I'll take out the front driveline or entire FDU before I break the tube.
Sponsored