Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

HELL YEAH!!!! I was hoping you would go Ultimate!!! And tossed in the Hoss 3.0!!!!!!! This is my dream build!!!!!! I guess I need to start breaking sh!t 🥴
Sponsored

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HELL YEAH!!!! I was hoping you would go Ultimate!!! And tossed in the Hoss 3.0!!!!!!! This is my dream build!!!!!! I guess I need to start breaking sh!t 🥴
Yes installed the Ultimate and Hoss 3.0 Yesyterday.:cool:

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That thing was heavy, the upper mount was a nightmare. Ordered a 21mm crowfoot and still shopping for tools.
The crows foot in 21mm would have saved snack alot og time he cut out a bolt and nut that was in a hard to get to spot with tools. Thanks for the hard Work.

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The crows foot in 21mm would have saved snack alot og time he cut out a bolt and nut that was in a hard to get to spot with tools. Thanks for the hard Work.
I went to the German tool site looking for something better. Still can't find an inverted drill bit/stud eater my snap on guy use to sell.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No discount at Wild Horse paid $$$$ but did get some "free" swag a hat, tea-shirt and some stickers.
Don't kid yourself, you paid for them ;)

That thing was heavy, the upper mount was a nightmare. Ordered a 21mm crowfoot and still shopping for tools.
Try doing it by yourself :p Yep, I had to send out a cry for help as I just couldn't get it pushed up over the cross member. Thanks again @_ocnorb_ (y) It took us about 15 min to get it in place after struggling for 2 hours by myself.

For the bolt & nut that bolt up the top mount, I was able to get it from below with a flex head ratchet & short well socket from below. You can also see & get to them from above in the engine bay, but it's more of a stretch to reach them.

Glad you guys got it done 🤠

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't kid yourself, you paid for them ;)

Try doing it by yourself :p Yep, I had to send out a cry for help as I just couldn't get it pushed up over the cross member. Thanks again @_ocnorb_ (y) It took us about 15 min to get it in place after struggling for 2 hours by myself.

For the bolt & nut that bolt up the top mount, I was able to get it from below with a flex head ratchet & short well socket from below. You can also see & get to them from above in the engine bay, but it's more of a stretch to reach them.

Glad you guys got it done 🤠
Blew up my flex head with torque bar not thar one. Oh well.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Close to being back together, its been seventeen day since I broke it Moab. Just need to install the tie-rods after the rack is programmed. re-toque every think adjuster the height and put the skid plate back on.

Special thanks to @Snacktime for tools and labor, to @Felix808 and @BigMeatsBronco for there advise and input they both have installed the Dana 44 already.

Ford Bronco Broken M210 Shaft End Housing Both CV's Hells Gate Moab Video Added thumbnail (3)
Ford Bronco Broken M210 Shaft End Housing Both CV's Hells Gate Moab Video Added thumbnail (7)
Ford Bronco Broken M210 Shaft End Housing Both CV's Hells Gate Moab Video Added thumbnail (6)
Ford Bronco Broken M210 Shaft End Housing Both CV's Hells Gate Moab Video Added thumbnail (4)

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Close to being back together, its been seventeen day since I broke it Moab. Just need to install the tie-rods after the rack is programmed. re-toque every think adjuster the height and put the skid plate back on.

Special thanks to @Snacktime for tools and labor, to @Felix808 and @BigMeatsBronco for there advise and input they both have installed the Dana 44 already.

Ford Bronco Broken M210 Shaft End Housing Both CV's Hells Gate Moab Video Added thumbnail (4)
what shocks are those?

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From Pro Comp, $1,200.00 all four.

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t find those online, not even on their website. You doing some testing?
I believe ProComp bought the American made 4wp suspension line. They look similar, a good marketing move. The only thing I don’t like about mine is they say 4WP on them.
Sponsored