chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ha Ha, I haven't added a quart of oil to any vehicle I've owned newer than a 1990 between changes. That said, I do carry extra fluids (a quart or two of oil and trans fluid.) in my off roadable rigs. And $100 not bad? You can get a milk crate, in your choice of color, at Home Depot for about 7 bucks.
Unfortunately I'm the type of person that likes things to look good and when I see something I like It would hurt to put a crappy milk crate in the back of my beautiful bronco :ROFLMAO:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Unfortunately I'm the type of person that likes things to look good and when I see something I like It would hurt to put a crappy milk crate in the back of my beautiful bronco :ROFLMAO:
I know and I get it, all this custom aftermarket gear looks great but I'm cheap and have been for decades. My penny pinching over the years is why I can afford to buy a 35K rig I don't really need to go along with my Nice F250, Motorhome, Rubicon and Mustang (all at the low end of the trim spectrum).

I do get a kick out of folks spending $100 to haul around $50 worth of fluids, a $500 Yeti to carry $50 of beer, a $800 Thule pod to haul $200 worth of camping gear. I use my milk crate, Ozark Trail 55 and Proline rack...to each his own...makes the world go around.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know and I get it, all this custom aftermarket gear looks great but I'm cheap and have been for decades. My penny pinching over the years is why I can afford to buy a 35K rig I don't really need to go along with my Nice F250, Motorhome, Rubicon and Mustang (all at the low end of the trim spectrum).

I do get a kick out of folks spending $100 to haul around $50 worth of fluids, a $500 Yeti to carry $50 of beer, a $800 Thule pod to haul $200 worth of camping gear. I use my milk crate, Ozark Trail 55 and Proline rack...to each his own...makes the world go around.
I'm cheap in some ways, but when I see something that I like I look for a cheaper knockoff version first lol. If I have to spend more than I want to I just pick up a few hours at work and don't feel bad about spending extra money.

Sponsored

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, any idea what the under cover space is that’s located just behind the stock hack?

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm dead set on a 2-dr so no matter what it'll have to work. Folding down a seat or two is not a problem (or removing). I'm used to traveling cross country in a Mitsu Lancer. With the Bronco (and rooftop camper) I can take the road less traveled and explore! Need to start checking off my bucket list.

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why all the fancy math?

I thought we already determined this is probably either an ARB 37 or 50qt fridge, which have the same footprint...

27.75" x 14.96"

(note the seats recline towards the top, so the narrowest point is there)

Ford Bronco Bronco 2-Door Cargo Area Size / Volume Analysis (Dimensions - Length, Width, Height) 088727B4-CE2A-4180-B7E6-6CB4CDBA35D9
Is this the “brown” interior being offered??? Because of all the talk of the 2 door , I now have both 2 and 4 Outer Banks reserved. I absolutely can’t decide on colors given the interior color option. I apologize for getting a little off topic of this thread.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is this the “brown” interior being offered??? Because of all the talk of the 2 door , I now have both 2 and 4 Outer Banks reserved. I absolutely can’t decide on colors given the interior color option. I apologize for getting a little off topic of this thread.
Aftermarket interior for marketin. Better pics:
Ford Bronco Bronco 2-Door Cargo Area Size / Volume Analysis (Dimensions - Length, Width, Height) E842CCBF-A673-46B4-9537-DAA6BEA15862

Ford Bronco Bronco 2-Door Cargo Area Size / Volume Analysis (Dimensions - Length, Width, Height) 254CD8D0-FEC3-4F9A-9E83-AB6DC16F12CE

New pic of interior from this week:
Ford Bronco Bronco 2-Door Cargo Area Size / Volume Analysis (Dimensions - Length, Width, Height) 63A7D723-F1D8-4217-BB3B-27AA498970CA

Check this thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...banks-fishing-guide-accessories-concept.3821/
Sponsored