Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 1605748668066

So, is this going to be on the Mandalorian? I see they are faking the desert sand. ?

Dracheo

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I was all hyped out, but here we go... Just put it all on the B&P. (I know it won't happen.)

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two door bronco looks so much better than the two door jeep
Now THIS is a great comparison that almost all of us at 6G can get behind.

Forget eating our own and comparing the looks of the 2 versus 4 door Bronco. That is apples and oranges.

Compare 2 door off road vehicle to 2 door off road vehicle.

Winner of $10 is clearly the Jeep Wrangler.
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 1605752725993

Sponsored

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a dumb question. Can the rock rails serve the same purpose as the tube step as far as helping kids get in? I just don’t like the look of the tube step. Thanks!

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a dumb question. Can the rock rails serve the same purpose as the tube step as far as helping kids get in? I just don’t like the look of the tube step. Thanks!
This concept has “stirrups” added to the rock rails for the purpose.

idk on a timeline, but eventually Ford or Ford performance will add them as an accessory

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This concept has “stirrups” added to the rock rails for the purpose.

idk on a timeline, but eventually Ford or Ford performance will add them as an accessory
Gotcha, thanks. So without the stirrups the rock rails don’t really have enough of a lip to help little kids get in?

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First real life look at Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept! Thanks to @iLata

Updated with specs:

Project Info:

Base Vehicle 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door • 2.7L V6 EcoBoost engine • 10-speed automatic transmission

Chassis 4WP 2” adjustable Performance Suspension (2.5 Forged Performance Series front and rear coilover shocks / Performance Series upper control arms)

Wheels and Tires Fuel Off Road Warp Beadlock (17” x 9”) wheels • Nitto Trail Grappler M/T (315/70/17) tires

Exterior:
Ford HD Modular front bumper customized for winch application • Ford custom rear bumper • Ford custom weekender front and rear fenders • Ford custom door replacement panel • Ford modified Badlands grille • Ford custom trail sights • Ford rock sliders with custom stirrup • Ford custom ‘soundwave’ graphics • WARN Industries Xenon 10S winch • RIGID lights • Bestop Trektop soft top roof with sides removed • GoPro Max • HiLift jack • Ford Bronco dune flag mounted on custom bracket

Interior:
Ford Accessories (Soundbar on rear header by Harman / Off-road assistance kit by DC Safety / First Aid kit by DC Safety / Premium organizer kit by DC Safety) • Ford Bronco custom colored bolt heads • Ford custom 3D printed interior grab handles • Fire extinguisher • Ford custom BYOD bar with custom items • Marmot bags and tent

Built by: Special Projects, Inc. Plymouth, MI

Info from press release thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-auto-nights’-sema-show-special-webcast.9003/
  • The Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept reveals Bronco’s modularity. This concept is built around one of the Bronco program’s customer-use scenarios, in which a comfortable Monday through Friday Bronco is converted for a weekend of extreme off-roading, and then back to stock Badlands spec for the week ahead. Instead of the potential damage to Bronco’s factory-equipped body parts, Bronco brand’s Built Wild innovative design process enabled the concept to have swappable front fenders and rear quarters. Easy to install before a trail ride, and removable, these concept accessory parts are made from robust and impact-ready materials that replace stock painted parts. And for a throwback cue to the first-generation Bronco U13 Roadster model, the Bronco features a tough stepover replacement panel for maximum thrill and open-air feeling instead of traditional doors. 3D-printed titanium parts strip weight and increase strength.

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 1605752725993

I like the copper accents. This really shows how there will be lots of ways to make your Bronco unique. The modularity will be part of the fun of ownership.

Sponsored

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Break out the cheez whiz cause that is the cheesiest Bronco I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t be caught dead in that ugly ass.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 1605768327477

Looks like this idea didn’t make the cut. Has a nice Hummer H4 vibe to it.

I’ll give Ford credit for creating a neat dual use scenario with the final concept. Not for me, but I’ll take that soft top please.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like some people put some good stuff on there and then they went to AutoZone and went nuts on cheap bling.
This guy who parked at my farm stand couldnt find anymore places to put LEDs so he put some fake scoops on and tucked em inside.

All jokes aside, it was a cool Jeep. I would do some things different but he or she obviously loved it.
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 1117201045
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 1117201035
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 1117201045a

studly

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F 150 XLT Reg. cab FX4 5.0 Coyote
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
man oh man...I can't wait to see all the cool new Broncos running around in the near future!

jhgtr54

Badlands
First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My understanding has always been that fenders serve a safety purpose and catch flying debris kicked up by the tires. Being a cyclist too - I see too many 'trucks' on the road with over-extended wheels that can and do shoot gravel to cyclists nearby and potentially causing injury.
Sponsored