bassninja423

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
New owner of a 2 door Bronco base model and looking to upgrade tires. I live in an area with steep, winding tight turns and constantly wet roads. The stock tires are slipping in these conditions.

I don’t need rock-crawler rubber, but I do need something that can handle steep and wet. There is no snow or ice here. I was thinking 265/75/R16 to keep the stock wheels and hopefully improve the grip.

Any advice or recommendations? Anyone else using this setup? I appreciate any insight you may have 🙌
Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought black diamond take offs for $1000 wheels and tires. I'd look for used sets if you can.

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurais, Corvairs, 914-6, TT, F350 SD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a set of 32” all terrain Kendas that are factory siped for sale In SWFL. PM if interested

Benzito

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The base comes with Bridgestones and there’s a bump up to 285/75/16 if you’re looking to go bigger, but if that tire isn’t working for you, maybe try General or Cooper or Yokohama. My upsized Bridgestone Duelers are A/T and worked great in the Portland rain all week.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If your primary concern is wet highway use, Michelins are what you need to be looking at, especially if you want to stay in an AT tire. The LTX ATs are probably the best highway AT there is. They don't meet my needs as they aren't that great for an off road tire, but if highway performance was my greatest concern, they'd be my first choice. 265/75/16 would be fine to go to if that's the size you want.
Sponsored