BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking through the 3/13 build week and it’s seems most in that thread are waiting a MINIMUM of two weeks to receive any sort of built or shipped status after their blend dates. Some are waiting longer. The torture continues…
Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking through the 3/13 build week and it’s seems most in that thread are waiting a MINIMUM of two weeks to receive any sort of built or shipped status after their blend dates. Some are waiting longer. The torture continues…
FWIW, I have a friend who took delivery of his Bronco several months ago. It showed up at the dealer before the tracker ever showed it as shipped….

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve also seen that situation throughout this forum as well.
makes it kinda tough to get a flight into Des Moines to pick it up...Not exactly a thousand flights going into that airport a day and I need to plan off work etc...

Sponsored

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I checked the spreadsheet, you have neither modules nor tear tag?
I was 541/872 on the 14th. Have modules but no tear tag or email, going to Chapman.
2dr OB, lux, 2.7

Looks like my email is a built and hold version.
Whatever that means. 🙄

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

makes it kinda tough to get a flight into Des Moines to pick it up...Not exactly a thousand flights going into that airport a day and I need to plan off work etc...
I think you will be ok. Granger is pretty good at working with you. When my Sport arrived, I wasn’t really watching the trackers. The finance group contacted me first to provide paperwork. Flying out of Madison wasn’t that easy either. Had to fly to MSP then to DSM. All worked out fine.

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BigFootie, do you have a Sport and a full-size Bronco? If so can you please tell (at your convenience) if the front seat Sport headrests fit the FSB front seats?
I want to buy Sport roast colored headrests to replace the black ones that come with the FSB roast interior if they will fit

I think you will be ok. Granger is pretty good at working with you. When my Sport arrived, I wasn’t really watching the trackers. The finance group contacted me first to provide paperwork. Flying out of Madison wasn’t that easy either. Had to fly to MSP then to DSM. All worked out fine.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In looking back at past posts on plant holds, it looks like there was a hold affecting builds exactly a year ago to the day of my build 4/11. 😩

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 CE78C97C-BEC2-4EE5-BFED-A3D800BB92D0

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Allegiant Airlines flies there from Tampa one way on Monday 4/22 for $157, 5/17 for $171, 6/5 $95, on Saturday 6/3 for $112, Wednesday 6/7 for $79 all non-stops

Sponsored

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like my email is a built and hold version.
Whatever that means. 🙄
I got the same built email for my 4/11 build on 4/13. I got the shipped email the next day. 5 weeks to get to Texas is shocking but I’ve waited this long.

I wouldn’t read too much into the notifications.

my 4/13 didn’t have a tear tag till late friday. I got the built email today. I’ll be worried if i don’t get a shipped email by Tuesday Or Wednesday. I’m not too worried about this build. I have to go to Iowa to get it so after Memorial Day is fine.

Squatched

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was blend date 4/13 381/868. Modules popped up late night or early next morning. I got a built and hold email over the weekend. Todays it’s showing final prep at dealer? Could it be at the dealer already?
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 E66C0054-FC39-4DD0-8572-F8DA894942CB

ManBearPig

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the same "built but holding' email many others have gotten. No idea what modules or tear tags are though.

Mine is a 2-door btw. If that makes a difference on the hold. Do we know anything else about what this hold even is?

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was blend date 4/13 381/868. Modules popped up late night or early next morning. I got a built and hold email over the weekend. Todays it’s showing final prep at dealer? Could it be at the dealer already?
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 E66C0054-FC39-4DD0-8572-F8DA894942CB
Looks like it. What did the dealer say?
Sponsored