Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Called CSX tracker again and got "Load placed at customer location Omaha NE on April 30 at 11:55pm"

I guess that means it was unloaded and is probably waiting on a truck. I doubt they'll give any further updates since it seems like it's off the train now.

Now a harrowing 2 hour journey across I-80 awaits.
1 more, the car will show status "empty", released byf customer.
My status changed to empty the evening after being placed.
Sponsored

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called CSX tracker again and got "Load placed at customer location Omaha NE on April 30 at 11:55pm"

I guess that means it was unloaded and is probably waiting on a truck. I doubt they'll give any further updates since it seems like it's off the train now.

Now a harrowing 2 hour journey across I-80 awaits.
Here’s what I got from Samantha at Granger when I asked for an average time to get from Omaha to Granger:

If your bronco comes between those dates, it is hard to say how long we will need it. I say this because if your Bronco has any damage, we will fix it before you take delivery and it depends on what needs fixed to determine how long. If there is no damage, awesome, but depending on the amount of vehicles we get on transport, just depends. I would say It may be ready within 1 week from receiving it. That also depend on the Finance Manager and how deals they have.

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking like I’ll be the last person standing waiting for my Bronco to leave MAP.
Same for me. Still “in production “ 4/13 blend. Looks like dirt Mountain has officially been converted to Granger Mountain 🤣

Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm on the first day of my arrival window to Granger. (5/2 - 5/12) built 4/14, shipped 4/17. Didn't track the rail car. Still no baby picture from Ford though. Anyone know how long it usually takes to get the assembly line picture?

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm on the first day of my arrival window to Granger. (5/2 - 5/12) built 4/14, shipped 4/17. Didn't track the rail car. Still no baby picture from Ford though. Anyone know how long it usually takes to get the assembly line picture?
I was built on the 14th and did not get a baby pic either, however some have posted that they did with the same blend date 🤷‍♀️

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford Marketing and they said it’s completely random. So you might never get one.