Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We are shipping it. The best quote we got was $1,250
That's $400 to $500 cheaper than any quote I got to out here.

My one-way plane tickets are in the $600 to $700 range for morning/afternoon arrival and 22hrs long (two long layovers). The $500 7hr flight leaves at 2pm my time and arrives in Iowa at midnight. 😒
Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's $400 to $500 cheaper than any quote I got to out here.

My one-way plane tickets are in the $600 to $700 range for morning/afternoon arrival and 22hrs long (two long layovers). The $500 7hr flight leaves at 2pm my time and arrives in Iowa at midnight. 😒
Have you looked at Allegiant Airlines. They fly from Portland Or to Des Moines for $94 non-stop

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It arrived. Received email from Granger! It was shipped on 4/13 (blend 4/11). I did not track it on its journey. Next step is financing. Hope to pickup or delivery in couple of weeks!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have you looked at Allegiant Airlines. They fly from Portland Or to Des Moines for $94 non-stop
I have no way to get there and I do have a smaller local airport.

At this point, I'm still not sure I'll end up buying the Bronco. It all hinges on if pricing is released with the order guide for the Ranger Raptor on the May 10th Dealer webinar.

Sponsored

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We've added staff in anticipation of this increase. We also added an additional 200 parking spots of pavement within the last 60 days, so we should be set!
@Zach@Granger the nerd in me would love to see some drone footage of all this activity in the next few weeks!

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We've added staff in anticipation of this increase. We also added an additional 200 parking spots of pavement within the last 60 days, so we should be set!
That's great news. Too bad you won't be able to perform aftermarket upgrades due to how busy you will be clearing out these Broncos! If you change your mind I'd love for Granger to take care of some stuff for me!

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It arrived. Received email from Granger! It was shipped on 4/13 (blend 4/11). I did not track it on its journey. Next step is financing. Hope to pickup or delivery in couple of weeks!
Went to check my email after reading this post and my heat skipped a beat when I saw a new email with BRONCO in the subject line.

From Bronco Nation... :censored:

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do we know anyone in Omaha that can start reporting back daily??

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It is starting! We have received about 40 Broncos over the last few days.
Excellent!!! Mine should be there soon. Tracker says 5/4-5/8 and it was unloaded in Omaha last week. What a great time for Team Granger!

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else who's bronco shipped via rail stuck at the destination rail yard? Going on a week since they emptied the rail car and its been waiting on a convoy. Seems common to have this last pointless hurdle where its fairly close by, but again stuck in limbo. Severe weather coming to town, how funny if it gets wrecked by hail after all this just cuzz it won't get picked up and popped over to the dealer lot

Bronco LeRoy

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler and 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else who's bronco shipped via rail stuck at the destination rail yard? Going on a week since they emptied the rail car and its been waiting on a convoy. Seems common to have this last pointless hurdle where its fairly close by, but again stuck in limbo. Severe weather coming to town, how funny if it gets wrecked by hail after all this just cuzz it won't get picked up and popped over to the dealer lot
Mine is at the train station too, only been there since the 2nd, still on the RR car. Here's hoping the "train station" doesn't mean the same thing as it does in Yellowstone...lol