Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC canyon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just chatted with Ford. They said it shipped and provided a Car Number!!!

TTGX991169

Now I need to figure out how to track
18002352352,,,1#,,,81814192#,,,991169#,,##

If you call that ^^ number you'll be able to track it. You just have to say "Done" after it finishes auto-entering your railcar number (991169) at the end. I did this like five times a day for a few weeks until mine was delivered 😆

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is going on in Grainger Iowa!! Seems like an unually high number of listings for a smallish city.
Granger Ford had a $2000-below-invoice deal in Oct 2020 and a large number of them (me included) were scheduled this build week

OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is going on in Grainger Iowa!! Seems like an unually high number of listings for a smallish city.
Most of the credit goes to Albert Schmidt, who sadly passed away. He was an early forum member who knew how to sell a thousand Broncos without being a liar or a cheat.😁

And once Albert got us to give Granger a call, we came to realize they are all fabulous people. Many, many of the Broncos that are getting delivered to Granger this summer are for people whose original orders were with Albert. 😍

Last edited:

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you call that ^^ number you'll be able to track it. You just have to say "Done" after it finishes auto-entering your railcar number (991169) at the end. I did this like five times a day for a few weeks until mine was delivered 😆
Thanks!! I will try to beat your record. 😜

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only five? You must have been busy….

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Most of the credit goes to Albert Schmidt, who sadly passed away. He was an early forum member who knew how to sell a thousand Broncos without being a liar or a cheat.😁

And once Albert got us to give Granger a call, we came to realize they are all fabulous people. Many, many of the Broncos that are getting delivered to Granger this summer are for people whose original orders were with Albert. 😍
IMG_6400.jpeg

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just popping in for shits and grins. My scheduled build was 4/12. Never got a built email. Never got a shipped email. Only ever showed as “produced” by the dealer. Long story short. I found one on a lot for no markup, and pulled the trigger. Just checked my order status. Still not “built”. Still not “shipped”. Glad I made the decision that I did. Been happily driving my new Bronco for a month with no regrets.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just chatted with Ford. They said it shipped and provided a Car Number!!!

TTGX991169

Now I need to figure out how to track
Did your tracker update to shipped also or did you just find out via chat?

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did your tracker update to shipped also or did you just find out via chat?
I noticed my tracker changed back to “Order Confirmed” last night. Still the same throughout the day. Then I decided to chat in to see what they showed, which they advised that it had been shipped and provided the rail number. As of now, the tracker still says Order Confirmed

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just popping in for shits and grins. My scheduled build was 4/12. Never got a built email. Never got a shipped email. Only ever showed as “produced” by the dealer. Long story short. I found one on a lot for no markup, and pulled the trigger. Just checked my order status. Still not “built”. Still not “shipped”. Glad I made the decision that I did. Been happily driving my new Bronco for a month with no regrets.
Congrats!

When was your original reservation and how much money did you walk from?

65 Cobra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Corvette, 22 4Runner TRD, 22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed my tracker changed back to “Order Confirmed” last night. Still the same throughout the day. Then I decided to chat in to see what they showed, which they advised that it had been shipped and provided the rail number. As of now, the tracker still says Order Confirmed
Are you just using chat on Ford .com? I tried and they gave me a marketing phone number, and they told me to call my dealer.

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!

When was your original reservation and how much money did you walk from?
My “original” reservation was Sept. 2020. Of which I canceled after 18 months. I was then able to place an order this past January from a dealer who had extra allocation from 2022. I lost $0 on the deal. Never put any money down. Actually ended up saving money in the long run because the one I got was a lower trim that already had lift/wheels/tires installed by the dealer. All things I was going to do already.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you just using chat on Ford .com? I tried and they gave me a marketing phone number, and they told me to call my dealer.
Yes. Under Support and Services.

Tracker now showing shipped as of this morning. ☺

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 1684756521427
Sponsored