First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they put the inline 6 hurricane in a wrangler or gladiator the braptor will only have to make up 100hp and lose what 800 lbs to be in the same performance ball park. The plastic interior and stereo of the Bronco will drastically need to be improved. Yes there is more room inside the Bronco and it is a smoother ride on the highway, but it does suffer in offroad prowess so it should be interesting. I have owned both and I like things about the Bronco better than the Jeep and vice versa but if the Jeep gets a hurricane blowing through it uh-oh :D

jeepvsbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haha well heck, I wouldn't complain about some digital temperature display hvac knows LOL. Well, I was told my wait would be 8-12 months. I imagine I will get the bug and go look around some more. However, every time I see a Sasquatch equipped Bronco, it suckers me back every time. I agree that Stellantis has some major R&D going on, but they won't deviate from a solid front axle, which in itself draws a large crowd. Someday I will join y'all with a Bronco in the garage. But for now can only dream. Haha.
I'm going to throw my two cents in just because my perspective shares some of your guy's outlook. I ordered a 4 door BadSquatch fully equipped just shy of 4 weeks ago. However, I have noticed several on dealer lots for "market price." It is hard to justify purchasing an inflated priced and less equipped Bronco. That being said. Some folks have more fun money than myself (lucky ducks) and can take the plunge in purchasing one on a dealer lot pre-owned or a customer ordered Bronco that backed out. Which are going for around $10k over msrp in the Northwest. Now, I may get some heat for this, but I was previously looking at the JL and JT prior to putting my Bronco order in. What kept me from buying one was the motor options. Other than the ecodiesel, which is being discontinued for the hurricane engine, from what I was told, they just don't compare to the 2.7 imo. Now with the refresh and from what I was told, the hurricane twin v6 to be an option for the new JL and JT late 2024 and upgraded tech pack, I think with Ford's supply issues, it may take from perspective future Bronco owners.
I was in the same boat as you. I placed an order on the 27th and in the meantime have looked everyday at dealerships around me. Found a BL SAS with Mic an hour away from me. Contacted the dealer and they sold at MSRP and even accepted my D plan that I received from my brother. I’ve found the last several months dealers are more inclined to sell at MSRP.

Sponsored
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in the same boat as you. I placed an order on the 27th and in the meantime have looked everyday at dealerships around me. Found a BL SAS with Mic an hour away from me. Contacted the dealer and they sold at MSRP and even accepted my D plan that I received from my brother. I’ve found the last several months dealers are more inclined to sell at MSRP.
[/QUOTE

I personally feel that in a year or two we will see them on the lot like f150's and dealers will take a couple grand off msrp. Some people buy the Broncos and have never experienced anything like it and don't like them compared to the new f150s and other comfort vehicles. Several on lots, but none at msrp right now. Local dealer just got in a wildtrak. I believe a customer canceled their order. They want 5k over. I certainly won't pay over, myself. I can wait patiently.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes there is more room inside the Bronco and it is a smoother ride on the highway, but it does suffer in offroad prowess so it should be interesting.
Suffer? Stock vs. stock there is suffering?

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Drove past a small Jeep dealership in Mesa while dropping a check off at my accountant last week.

20+ Wranglers sitting on the lot facing the road. Pretty sure they were all 4-doors, but didn't stop to look.

Jeep inventory is starting to stack.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drove past a small Jeep dealership in Mesa while dropping a check off at my accountant last week.

20+ Wranglers sitting on the lot facing the road. Pretty sure they were all 4-doors, but didn't stop to look.

Jeep inventory is starting to stack.
That's because everyone is waiting for 2024 refreshes.
Sponsored