Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet this is a whole separate rail from the standard rock rails. These look very similar to the Ranger Tremor sidesteps and mounting rail--not a rock slider.
Yes I'm wondering the same thing that they won't work on the rock rails that come on the Badlands etc... Then again who knows when I may actually get a production date!
Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aftermarket options are now adjusting pricing as we speak lol

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got them on my new Ford Ranger plan B truck... they look nice too for a mall crawler.
Seems making parts fit multiple models is going to be a thing now. No complaints.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Avoid these if you off road at all.

They get stuck on EVERYTHING. Very similar to the steps that come on the Tremor package for Ranger. I had to take them off almost immediately.
They are designed to come off easy, just take them off at the trail and toss them in the back

Sponsored

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
One other thing I am curious about is that they have the same cost if you put them on a 2DR or a 4DR. I wonder if that is a glitch or if the 4DR folks are getting a deal with two extra steps for the same cost.
Same kind of pricing strategy that the Sasquatch Manual Transmission option comes with, that is same price as the Automatic

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just saw those too and was wondering the same thing! I was building my BD again to see how pricing changed, and that was an option. BD’s come with the rock rails, so it would seem to me that they just attach to the rock rails somehow.
I don’t want to go back and change my order, so I’m hoping we could order these aftermarket.
These look like the same hoop steps on my Ranger Tremor Package. They do attach to a rock rail (the Ranger's rail is different so I am guessing the mounting angles on the back are different). They are Line-x coated, VERY strong and durable. Price looks good too.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These look like the same hoop steps on my Ranger Tremor Package. They do attach to a rock rail (the Ranger's rail is different so I am guessing the mounting angles on the back are different). They are Line-x coated, VERY strong and durable. Price looks good too.
Here they are on a Ranger Tremor:
Ford Bronco Bronco Gets Removable Hoop Step Option From Factory AxzelTruck1

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are designed to come off easy, just take them off at the trail and toss them in the back
If they go on the same way (looks to be the same step), it's not exactly what I consider easy. Still involves laying in the dirt to take them on and off before/after every trip. It helps to use a battery powered socket wrench like the Milwaukee M12.

Also, I'm curious how the backwards compatibility will work as these need to be bolted into the rock sliders, and the existing rock sliders lack those holes.

On my Tremor, the holes for the step created a weak point in the sliders and I actually bent my rockslider fairly bad when I hit a rock without the step installed.

I mean, you guys are grown ups and you can obviously do as you please..I'm just letting you know the perspective as pretty much one of the only guys wheeling a Bronco right now that's also wheeled those exact steps before.

On the Tremor, they bolt in from the bottom with 2 fairly large bolts, so you need holes through the top and bottom of the rockslider to attach the steps.

CrazyStallion

Wildtrak
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor 2018
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw this in BP today....love the new body guards too! Sending new BP to dealer ... Hoss, side steps....to see if we are allowed to add on existing res order or if it puts you back further>>>said they are taking new item orders for WT after March 7th.:D

Last edited:

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they go on the same way (looks to be the same step), it's not exactly what I consider easy. Still involves laying in the dirt to take them on and off before/after every trip. It helps to use a battery powered socket wrench like the Milwaukee M12.

Also, I'm curious how the backwards compatibility will work as these need to be bolted into the rock sliders, and the existing rock sliders lack those holes.

On my Tremor, the holes for the step created a weak point in the sliders and I actually bent my rockslider fairly bad when I hit a rock without the step installed.

I mean, you guys are grown ups and you can obviously do as you please..I'm just letting you know the perspective as pretty much one of the only guys wheeling a Bronco right now that's also wheeled those exact steps before.

On the Tremor, they bolt in from the bottom with 2 fairly large bolts, so you need holes through the top and bottom of the rockslider to attach the steps.
Appreciate the insight!

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I kinda have to think so! The AR Stirrups are well over twice the price (for a 4-door) for essentially the same thing. The AR billet cut looks thicker, but Ford's product looks just fine to my eye.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I kinda have to think so! The AR Stirrups are well over twice the price (for a 4-door) for essentially the same thing. The AR billet cut looks thicker, but Ford's product looks just fine to my eye.
Some market competition is good