Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Explain to me why the "destination and delivery" charge is the same $1795 on this HEL that just had to go across town, as it is on any Bronco delivered 1000 miles or more via rail or convoy??? what a rip off if you live in Michigan.
Sponsored

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As ugly as it is, there will be people who buy them. If Ford really wanted to do a Heritage Edition, they would have gone the Shelby route with the Cobra and retooled and stamped out a limited run of early Broncos with modern mechanicals and electronics. With restomod Broncos selling for well over $125k+ now days there is definitely a market for a real heritage edition, this ain’t it.

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Limited begins arriving at dealerships (video @ Village Ford) 1688046015171

RaceRed66Retro

Banned
Heritage
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 6.7 4WD CREW CAB LARIAT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Will all the HEs come with the Sasquatch tattoo on the back fender? I don’t particularly like it. Reminds me of Nick Tortelli or Sam Losco.

Jason
"Caveman always gets the girl Ricky!" 😆

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Explain to me why the "destination and delivery" charge is the same $1795 on this HEL that just had to go across town, as it is on any Bronco delivered 1000 miles or more via rail or convoy??? what a rip off if you live in Michigan.
Its distributed across the entire dealership network so yes living in Detroit your paying for someone elses that gets shipped far out. Its also why you can't pick it up at the factory.

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its distributed across the entire dealership network so yes living in Detroit your paying for someone elses that gets shipped far out. Its also why you can't pick it up at the factory.
I personally appreciate it...Sincerely, PNW guy

Sponsored

RaceRed66Retro

Banned
Heritage
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
While I accept that the HE is not everyone's cup of tea, from browsing the site, I'm picking up on all the non-lovers or even haters of the navy pier with "digital plaid" interior. Nonetheless, I happen to think it's a pretty cool take on the ubiquitous plaid styling that adorned everything from ice chests to Bronco seats back in the groovey sixties baby!
Also, since Ford has decided that there are no more cloth seats for the Bronco going forward in 23' and perhaps beyond (only sweaty vinyl or spendy leather, until they maybe change their mind) this has infused the arguable exclusivity or even, collectability of this soon to be classic model even further.
I myself think the Ford designers motivation for the Heritage Edition wasn't to copy the 66', but instead just wanted to recreate styling cues that invoke a nostalgic feeling when you look at it, that it reminds the viewer of a different, more simpler time past. And if that was their mission, I think they hands down nailed it.
To each, their own. But for me, the very moment I laid my eyes on the new HE in the original 66' color of Race Red, Ford had me at hello! My August 28th build date cannot come soon enough!!

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Limited begins arriving at dealerships (video @ Village Ford) Screenshot_20220930-175839_Firefox

Last edited:

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
While I accept that the HE is not everyone's cup of tea, from browsing the site, I'm picking up on all the non-lovers or even haters of the navy pier with "digital plaid" interior. None the less, I happen to think it's a pretty cool take on the ubiquitous plaid styling that adorned everything from ice chest's to Bronco seats back in the groovey sixties baby!
Also, since Ford has decided that there are no more cloth seats for the Bronco going forward in 23' and perhaps beyond (only sweaty vinyl or spendy leather, until they maybe change their mind) this has infused the arguable exclusivity or even, collectability of this soon to be classic model even further.
I myself think the Ford designers motivation for the Heritage Edition wasn't to copy the 66', but instead just wanted to recreate styling cues that invoke a nostagic feeling when you look at it, that it reminds the viewer of a different, more simpler time past. And if that was their mission, I think they hands down nailed it.
To each, it's own. But for me, the very moment I laid my eyes on the new HE in the original 66' color of Race Red, Ford had me at hello! My August 28th build date cannot come soon enough!!

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Limited begins arriving at dealerships (video @ Village Ford) Screenshot_20220930-175839_Firefox
Wow! a sound and well thought out statement.... not "ug, ugly! U dumb, u not buy bronco like me!" statement. Thank you for being reasonable on the internet.

RaceRed66Retro

Banned
Heritage
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Wow! a sound and well thought out statement.... not "ug, ugly! U dumb, u not buy bronco like me!" statement. Thank you for being reasonable on the internet.
Thanks and you're welcome! “Variety is the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavor.”

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ask yourself, would Indiana Jones drive that Bronco?
How about Oppenheimer?
Can you think of any other people in the movies who would?

Apparently, if I answer that question myself, I'll get banned for life.

Sponsored

Dgold7500

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it is awesome! But $73k is just too much $. No reason to charge that much more for HE.

RaceRed66Retro

Banned
Heritage
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The wheels are HAWT!!!
I agree! And keeping them clean is as easy as installing a set of Kleen wheels that are reverse ventilated. Brake dust problem on black or white wheels, gone.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It most definitely sucks.
That said, the silver lining is I took delivery at Village two days after it was built.

RaceRed66Retro

Banned
Heritage
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
RED! RED! I WANT RED! THERE'S NO SUBSITUTE FOR RED!

Sponsored

Last edited: