Sponsored

Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received)

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If no X plan, and I can't get discounted on a Badlands like an X plan, then no order and hello Jeep Gladiator lease for three years while Ford gets over themselves.

It's that simple.
XPLAN IS AVAILABLE IF THE DEALER HONORS IT. SPOKE TO FORD, ITS A GO! Bye bye Jeep Gladiator
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fiesta S was like $14-15k. Honestly, that’s why Ford is going away from these cars. They aren’t profitable and the invoice price and MSRP difference was like $100 or something stupid like that. It is the entry level basic car and cheapest car they made.
My point was it's not just special cars.
I'll worry about the XPlan after I see the build and price.

I'm not holding my breath for either.
Ford is just going to offer you a bronco with options they choose, take it or leave it
I heard from my dealer that the 2021 Bronco is discontinued. They told me to stay tuned and they might bring it back “by” September of 2022. :poop:

s/

AEC8DB56-D9F7-40D2-B39D-456AB3A852D9.gif

P.S.
Mike Levine has been wrong before.......
]
My dealer said I have to give them my shares in ford to use xplan .

I hope he's right

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My point was it's not just special cars.

Ford is just going to offer you a bronco with options they choose, take it or leave it

]
My dealer said I have to give them my shares in ford to use xplan .

I hope he's right
I get your point.

Do what?

Do what WHAT?

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just called the ford corporate number and spoke with marketing. The lady said that the all A-Z plans will be available for Bronco, not just the sport. Mic drop...
93618068_3705919662816648_5328266307781525504_n.png

Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Send a tweet to new CEO Farley....he has already started his restructure. And misinformation to a customer basis/forum I’m guessing would not go over well with his new vision and plan...

Great things ahead with him ?

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will y'all chill for one minute

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why would you do that?!?! You could have just speculated and/or made up crap like everyone else here. :ROFLMAO:
Hey I kept seeing all this stuff, then when I was on my reservation page it said “still have questions? Contact us”. So I said what the hell else do I have to do?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Send a tweet to new CEO Farley....he has already started his restructure. And misinformation to a customer basis/forum I’m guessing would not go over well with his new vision and plan...

Great things ahead with him ?
Hopefully he is better. They have to get rid of these old ass guys that have lost contact with their customer base.

Sponsored

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I fully believed there would be x-plan before this week. Now I'm not sure according to what I've heard. I'm leaning towards no considering the person that it came from. Like a lot of things in this forum, I guess we'll wait and see, but I hope it's available.

I did ask if they could actually put the AZ & D plan price on the invoice and leave off x-plan and I got back a confirmed no that they could not leave the pricing off. But that it didn't mean it would be available.
Why would you as a dealer not want xPlan pricing to show on the invoice? I have my suspicions but just curious.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sales didn't care, they had enough people on the hook willing to pay above msrp that letting some slip away didn't matter to them.
And there's the problem in SoCal. People with way more money than brains even if they're financing 100% they still pay outrageous markups.

I know for me no xplan, no buy. I don't care how good the Bronco is, I refuse to play dealer f*** f*** games for hours on end just to end up a few thousand over MSRP. I want here's my plan, this is the price, here's my money, not "I just sold a base model for $70k and he got a smoking deal!" BS from sales

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If no X plan, and I can't get discounted on a Badlands like an X plan, then no order and hello Jeep Gladiator lease for three years while Ford gets over themselves.

It's that simple.
Buuuuut the Limited Granger offer is not X-plan based IIRC. "No x-plan, no problem". Am I remotely accurate on this @Zach@Granger ?

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why would you as a dealer not want xPlan pricing to show on the invoice? I have my suspicions but just curious.
Anything I say is going to make some people suspicious, but it's how Ford currently treats vehicles that are ineligible for plan pricing so it doesn't cause confusion for dealer employees and consumers. On SVT units and other ineligible vehicles currently, those spots on the invoice are blank, which can tell you quickly that it's not eligible. I asked them if it truly was not going to be eligible if they could simply leave it blank, and the answer was no.

I hope that answers your question. If not, glad to follow up.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If true, makes little to zero difference on whether I buy a Bronco.
Sponsored