First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked to my salesman with a large Metro Denver dealer. He has 104 reservations assigned to him. 2/3 of the way through contacting his 104 he has converted just over 50%. About 10% still on the fence. Unable to reach about 20%. Great demographics in the area. Almost all are ordering loaded Badlands, Wildtracks and First Editions.

My unit just converted was a non-Sasquatch Badlands, 2.7, lux package, 4 door, MIC top, Area 51, standard wheels.
Sponsored

BroncoAbe

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
check out swap-a-lease. You can find a good short term option there to help bide the time.

Im in the ‘11%’ ‘21/‘22 category. Zach has been awesome in reaching out and hopefully we can finalize everything next week! Thanks @Zach@Granger for all your work!

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealership told me they are converting around 50% so far.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Caller ID may not say Granger Ford or even Granger, IA. My rep called from his cell. Tell the wife to be on the lookout for anything from the 515 area code. :)
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tim that was me, I get tired of the wall phone so the cell pops out some times...
I didn't want to out you specifically or post your phone number. I'm sure you have plenty to deal with as it is. 😄

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/17 res converted today, Ford confirmation.

Badlands 2-dr, 2.3 manual, cyber orange, added roof rack, block heater, standard package, kept it simple.

GotItAtGranger, thanks Brandon!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/17 res converted today, Ford confirmation.

Badlands 2-dr, 2.3 manual, cyber orange, added roof rack, block heater, standard package, kept it simple.

GotItAtGranger, thanks Brandon!
Nice man!
Happy for you, getting close for me then,
7/23

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Converted my 8/3 reservation today: 2DR Base with 2.7/Auto in Rapid Red, rack, HD bumper and sliders.
Ford Bronco Bronco Order Conversion Stats Sample 35464471-5180-4466-9521-0DD921593E02

Now I wait..................

Sponsored

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought this would be some interesting data we'd pass along from a Ford dealer located in Granger, Iowa. This is a sample size of early reservation holders of a few hundred total.

53% of Converted for 2021 Model Year Broncos
25% Cancelled or will not respond to email/phone call on multiple attempts.
11% are opting for a 2022 Model year reservation
11% Order In-Process debating trims, 22 vs 21 MY, etc.

My initial guess was that 40% of overall orders would convert. That could still hold true as these numbers of this sample size are well within the July timeframe and all within the first week of reservations. The farther you are removed I would anticipate a longer delivery estimate and a higher fallout rate. I'm not sure how well our sample size is indicative of the overall dealer body.

Zach
Never got an email follow up from you guys. I would have placed an order but with the distance and lack of communication I went with another dealer almost the same deal. And yes I canceled my reservation with Granger

Favero

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not getting mine through you guys (too far), but i would like to commend you guys on the outstanding communication you guys have done keeping customers/ forum members in the loop. Keep it up! 👍
Not me. I’m so impressed with these guys....and I’m so done dealing with local area JackAs, that I’m excited to fly/drive from DesMoines to Atlanta or have it shipped.....and I’m seriously thinking about a ranger now too.

I think it’s hard to find great folks like this and I’m willing to go hundreds of miles out of my way for it.
Thanks guys!

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not me. I’m so impressed with these guys....and I’m so done dealing with local area JackAs, that I’m excited to fly/drive from DesMoines to Atlanta or have it shipped.....and I’m seriously thinking about a ranger now too.

I think it’s hard to find great folks like this and I’m willing to go hundreds of miles out of my way for it.
Thanks guys!
Granger has a group shipping deal to GA. I'm not sure if it's too late to join or not, you can ask Albert @Granger Ford about it.