Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its best overall that it is delayed. It will give Ford time to send out the order guide and produce more details about the pricing, combinations, etc. Plus I'll have more time to go over every little detail 10 million times again. My wife is gonna kill me.
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
For what it’s worth - Technically the only written info stating ordering begins on 12/7 was from Donlen, which is a major fleet company - this date did not come in an official Ford communication. The date was/is on Donlens website if you search Donlen Build Out Startup Dates and choose Ford you can see where this came from. But, I assume Ford gave them the date as all the other dates on their site (ie. Bronco Sport) are exactly correct to what happened and when they were orderable.

At least this date of 12/7 is from a more reliable source than Mike Levine.
Also posted on Ford Authority on November 10 as follows:

"Order banks for the new Bronco are scheduled to open up on December 7th, 2020, while Job 1 2021 Ford Bronco production is currently scheduled to begin at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant on March 22nd, 2021. These dates are current as of now, but are subject to change barring any potential quality issues or other unforeseen problems that might occur between now and then. "
Maybe the same source.

OP
OP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ummm, is this a troll. The screenshot very nicely cuts out the sending email and any signature block.... It is suspect.
Its real...the dealership is there. I can't believe you guys. Why would anyone troll. Trolling assumes i'm trying to infuriate people. I sent this email to the admin of this site. The top is cut off to take my email address off the email.

This email was sent by morries Minnetonka Ford. Call them and ask if you don't believe me. At least 200 other people were CC'd on that email. I asked a simple question to verify if what the dealership said has been noted by anyone else. Just say "No" i haven't heard that from my dealer.

There is so much BS from each dealer now that i'm trying to get the facts down before moving my reservation to Granger.

Last edited:

Sponsored

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its real...the dealership is there. I can't believe you guys. Why would anyone troll. Trolling assumes i'm trying to infuriate people. I sent this email to the admin of this site. The top is cut off to take my email address off the email.

This email was sent by morries Minnetonka Ford. Call them and ask if you don't believe me. At least 200 other people were CC'd on that email. I asked a simple question to verify if what the dealership said has been noted by anyone else. Just say "No" i haven't heard that from my dealer.

There is so much BS from each dealer now that i'm trying to get the facts down before moving my reservation to Granger.
@tritonx100 please don't take offense. I deal with phishing and fake emails often. This just had a few indicators (the ones I mentioned and using wanting vs waiting in the second sentence) of being false.
It is worrisome that they used CC and not BCC to protect customer information.
May be they had an email compromise? Either way thanks for the info.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet, this gives me more time to consider the Rubicon 392. Now, only if Jeep would post the bazillion dollar price tag.
I read (on TFL, maybe?) that dealers are quoting 70-80k range right now.

Sponsored
OP
OP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@tritonx100 please don't take offense. I deal with phishing and fake emails often. This just had a few indicators (the ones I mentioned and using wanting vs waiting in the second sentence) of being false.
It is worrisome that they used CC and not BCC to protect customer information.
May be they had an email compromise? Either way thanks for the info.
Sorry if i got fired up. The time stamp on that email is correct. When he responded to my query it also had a timestamp at 10pm. I don't know if that is an error with hotmail or what.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Please don't reply all as there are over 200 people on this email."

OK, first, maybe somebody should introduce him to the "Bcc:" field, which has 2 key features at play here:
1) Anyone trying to "Reply All" only replies to people they can actually see - which typically would only be the author
2) It conceals the email addresses of each recipient from all the others. I'd be pretty PO'd if somebody sent out a mass email sharing my email address with 200+ strangers.

:rolleyes:

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received a voicemail from my dealer. It is either about putting the order in or about the rumored 'preview model' that is suppose to show up at dealers. Either way, I'll fill you in.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I still have a Wildtrak reservation with Morrie’s and received the same email, but my timestamp is 2:52 PM CT.
Sponsored