Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would rather wait at least until we see an updated B&P or the dealer order form. If I order on Dec 7th and I get my Bronco in June or if I order in late January and I get my Bronco in June matters not to me.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an appointment with my salesman to order on December 9. He said he had all the order forms but no brochures. Things could change but so far, it's a go ?

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of makes sense since they said they were going to update the build and a price early next year

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For what it’s worth - Technically the only written info stating ordering begins on 12/7 was from Donlen, which is a major fleet company - this date did not come in an official Ford communication. The date was/is on Donlens website if you search Donlen Build Out Startup Dates and choose Ford you can see where this came from. But, I assume Ford gave them the date as all the other dates on their site (ie. Bronco Sport) are exactly correct to what happened and when they were orderable.

At least this date of 12/7 is from a more reliable source than Mike Levine.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The things that an updated B&P in January could possibly give us, are mostly only negatives.
Any new items added will be late availability at best, and a MY2022 at worst. And the likelihood of any prices going down is almost less than zero. If there's any price adjustment, it will be in the direction of profit for Ford.

If there is a B&P update in January, my hope is that it is simply correcting some of the affects varies trim levels/options have on other selected options (the sound deadening not offered on Sasquatch 4-door, for example). Or clarification on the Signature Lighting (headlamp, tail lamp confusion).

Either way, the delays are getting annoying.

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Received one from ford saying to contact mine dealer for ?s on my bronco reservation

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford any information on the validity of this? I honestly won’t be surprised by the delay if it’s legit.

Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMO this was kind of inevitable. Still so many questions to be answered, clarifications on features available, and many options and colors (hello velocity blue) haven’t even gotten spy shots, let alone official images and clarification from Ford. I kinda felt like it was naive for people to think Dec 7th Ford would be taking orders. I get that some people have been dead set on what they want are are ready to order yesterday, but a lot of people (myself included) are waiting to see certain models/colors/pricing clarifications before committing. Once we start seeing that from Ford I feel like we will be closer to ordering. And that will probably come from the B&P update in January.

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would rather wait at least until we see an updated B&P or the dealer order form. If I order on Dec 7th and I get my Bronco in June or if I order in late January and I get my Bronco in June matters not to me.
Amen

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well when they changed the date from October to January on when you could change dealers for your order I assumed we wouldn’t get to finalize our order until it passed that date. So it sounds about right to me.
Sponsored