Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it means hand raisers that were already told they had an allocation, since we already know many hand raisers didn't get an allocation. Ford needs a way to dole out the allocated vehicles to the dealerships.
Correct, but we dont know the computation that went into assigning allocations. The net result of that is '0' for this dealership.
Sponsored

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Correct, but we dont know the computation that went into assigning allocations. The net result of that is '0' for this dealership.
I'd assume the allocations to dealers are a function of the buyers selecting any given dealership, not Ford assigning a specific buyers allocation to a random dealership. Does that make sense?

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd assume the allocations to dealers are a function of the buyers selecting any given dealership, not Ford assigning a specific buyers allocation to a random dealership. Does that make sense?
Yup. I get what you’re saying. I think that a dealers total bronco allocations plays a factor in choosing which rez holders get a raptor and therefor how many a dealer ultimately gets. otherwise there’s a hypothetical scenario where one dealer could get all raptor allocations.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yup. I get what you’re saying. I think that a dealers total bronco allocations plays a factor in choosing which rez holders get a raptor and therefor how many a dealer ultimately gets. otherwise there’s a hypothetical scenario where one dealer could get all raptor allocations.
You're probably right. Which sucks as it would inflate the dealer choice over some other buyer factor.

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone thinks they will actually get a Raptor this year more power to them.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
If anyone thinks they will actually get a Raptor this year more power to them.
The Raptors will likely be prioritized over regular Broncos and will be the first to get the constrained items - more profit, more incentive for Ford to build them.

As I've said before, why would Ford use constrained items on early reservation Broncos when they can use them for new orders, customers with early reservations will never be happy anyway.

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why so? Ford announced raptors arriving in Summer.
Oh that's just my 2 cents given all the issues with the launch of the regular Bronco and customers still waiting on their orders. Last I saw on Town & Country video, Mitch was speculating less then 3k get built. So actually getting one will be extremely difficult.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They don't want dealers releasing this info. for a bunch of different reasons. Ford published the "formula" last year but honestly, they don't show us the specific VINs, number or models of vehicles actually going into it. I can tell you we got no Raptor allocations. My zone got about 5, two of those went to FE customers that didn't get built. Based on our estimated allocation, I call total BS on the formula they put out. None of that really matters since they can't/aren't able to build them anyway.
So how many raptors do you think they will build a year? Sounds like truly the golden ticket

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how many raptors do you think they will build a year? Sounds like truly the golden ticket
I have no idea. There may be some dealers out there with better connections but they've gone out of their way to keep it quite. I've got 56ish dealers in my zone and we're getting a handful. All the FE people leftover likely got the offer but don't know how many took it. If you wanted me to guess at a total, scaling up my regional allocation, I'd say 2000-3000 tops.
Sponsored