First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was feeling lonely on this side on the road with December reservations while everybody is talking about July and September reservations haha
Sponsored

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok but I’ve got a 99 and I placed an order for a first edition. Should I be worried and contacting my dealer on Monday? I did order the mod top and black interior, would that be why I’m a 99?
i am in the same position (FE with late availability items) and would love an answer to this question.

Carreratime

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, '68 Alfa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't want to wait so I have a shop ready to paint the MIC top with two-tone white and Area 51 (body color). Also have upholstery shop ready to cover the dash cap and lower surround, make headliner and make seat pads front and rear in black alcantara. And I'm planning to paint the flat part of dash and some select interior pieces body color. These personal upgrades will probably be available on special editions in the future but I'm just not going to wait that long.

SC_Bronco_Interior.png

SC_Bronco_Side.png

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok but I’ve got a 99 and I placed an order for a first edition. Should I be worried and contacting my dealer on Monday? I did order the mod top and black interior, would that be why I’m a 99?
The mod top and black interior is why. If those options are what you want then "let it ride"!

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whats amazing to me is how dealers (in my area at least) all have different stories. I feel like I go in knowing more from reading forums than the actual people selling the vehicles. I went to place order, and I actually want a 2022 bc I want a white roof. Dealer tells me if I put order in now, its set in stone. How can it be set in stone if its a 22 and they havent even put the colors and options out yet? Theres no way to revise and order that is months away from being filled? Im amazed at how this has been bungled. Covid excuse only goes so far.
Don't know why you're amazed. Participants in this forum know more than virtually all dealers. People actually selling them are generally more interested in what they can sell today. Few dealers will financially support someone to become a true expert and put in orders for future sales...

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1-2 weeks to get dealership changed over fully potentially once it is done by Ford customer support.
I have changed dealers twice. It took less than 10 minutes from the time I hung up with Ford until the email came through and the dealer was able to see it.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have changed dealers twice. It took less than 10 minutes from the time I hung up with Ford until the email came through and the dealer was able to see it.
What they were referring to is if a res was converted to an order, then that order was cancelled. The res disappears with it...this is the procedure to fix THAT problem...just moving a res to another dealer is easy.

Sponsored

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i am in the same position (FE with late availability items) and would love an answer to this question.
Mod top is late availability not MY22 from my understanding. Black interior for FE not sure since I'm am not a FE res holder if in fact it's just late availability dont think code 99 would be used in that case. I could be wrong though lol it's just how I've read it.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It explains it in full. Read again.
It explains it fairly well, yes. Doesn't answer the question posted above though...If my dealer submits an order, and it gets a priority 19, but hasn't been assigned a VIN yet (dealers on the forum have stated that once a VIN is assigned, the order is locked in), can I have my salesman return it to a priority 99 later on? Say my build is at the very end of my21. I don't know that until May, and when I find that out I decide I would rather have it built as a my22? Or Ford comes out w/my22 options that I just decided I gotta have?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It explains it fairly well, yes. Doesn't answer the question posted above though...If my dealer submits an order, and it gets a priority 19, but hasn't been assigned a VIN yet (dealers on the forum have stated that once a VIN is assigned, the order is locked in), can I have my salesman return it to a priority 99 later on? Say my build is at the very end of my21. I don't know that until May, and when I find that out I decide I would rather have it built as a my22? Or Ford comes out w/my22 options that I just decided I gotta have?
They can change priority up until a VIN is created.

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
sorry, my bad.

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 7/14 reservation but my dealer has more 7/13 reservations then what there allocation will be. I guess I need to start calling dealers and find somewhere I would have a better shot?
Sponsored