First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't want a touch screen, I want dials, buttons and knobs. I don't want a bunch of electronic doo dads for the soccer mom and mall rat crowd, I want tangible content that improves vehicle performance, I don't need to do my banking through an app on a display on the dashboard

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't want a touch screen, I want dials, buttons and knobs. I don't want a bunch of electronic doo dads for the soccer mom and mall rat crowd, I want tangible content that improves vehicle performance, I don't need to do my banking through an app on a display on the dashboard
I want it all.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
All new cars will have a screen, backup camera is gov mandated... And amazing to have when hooking up a trailer.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
it's not one of those future self driver cars that are platforned like a Tesla
Buckaroo...Tesla has its issues, but at least they don't use video that would be more at home in a Flintstone's cartoon

Ford Bronco Bronco start up welcome screen animation video 1583033000862

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's neat and all but I also hope there's a setting where, when you turn the radio on, the radio just turns on and that's it.
Problem is it's like powering on a smart phone after a shut down, it takes a bit to get everything loaded up

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I missed this before. :)

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just call your grandkids and they'll help you set everything up

Broncosaur

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't have grand kids. Thats why I'm getting a two door bronco with rear seat delete or its getting thrown out, and if i did have grand kids they would know enough to respect their elders
I want a nice looking dashboard, not a screen in the middle of everything, I don't want necessary complication in a utility vehicle.I don't live in my car or eat in it and try to do everything in life at the drive through.I rather have a place to put my gun than a cup holder.

There are more elegant solutions to that stupid screen. after a few years of it being subjected to sunshine when the top is off, sand etc whats it going to look like?

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You'd think this is what people want when you see some of the comments in this forum. "Engine options! Whatever happened to the good old days when you could power it yourself. Much better road feel... And no gizmos!!"

Broncosaur

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You'd think this is what people want when you see some of the comments in this forum. "Engine options! Whatever happened to the good old days when you could power it yourself. Much better road feel... And no gizmos!!"
We want a competent,capable, reliable offroader, if you want doodads that are useless out in the woods go buy an Escalade. Ford makes pelnty of mall suvs, lets not ruin the Bronco. but thats where its headed.