Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To remove Ford “forgetting” to install it or just forgetting to install the switches, check you window sticker. It would be listed as an option (i.e. you paid for it). If you see it listed on the window sticker, check under the hood. If the wiring is there, then Ford just goofed on the switch panel. If those fail, start looking for the order sheet your dealer sent Ford. As @BAUS67 said, those options sometimes got lost in the reorder process.
Hope that is the case. It’s not on the sticker so I won’t get my hopes up but I will look under the hood when I get done work and pray I’ll find a little surprise. Otherwise all the lights I bought become a bigger install than I’d hoped
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hope that is the case. It’s not on the sticker so I won’t get my hopes up but I will look under the hood when I get done work and pray I’ll find a little surprise. Otherwise all the lights I bought become a bigger install than I’d hoped
If it's not on the window sticker it's probably not on the Bronco. However...

In this thread here, @Middleton Motorsports shows you how to resolve the problem on your own.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ford-oem-bronco-upfitter-switches-install-video.54057/

They even have a video to walk you through it.

mlugb6ro

Badlands
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d Rubicon, escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have a picture of the adjustment controls of the vinyl drivers seat on a 2 door? I'd like to know if it has lumbar support.

Last edited:

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you end up not having the upfitter wiring under the hood and need to buy/install the factory switches, it's worth looking at other options like the SwitchPros SP9100 instead. IMO, it's an easier install than retrofitting the factory upfitters and will make wiring your lights a simpler process. Plus, it comes with additional functionality that the factory switches don't have.

In my case, the Baja Designs LP6's on the bumper have a high and low mode; each mode is on a separate switch. If both are enabled at the same time the light can be damaged, but the SP9100 can be programmed to turn off the high or low mode switch when the other one is enabled. You can buy a separate $100 harness from Baja Designs that does the same thing, but it's expensive and install is not as tidy.

Also, SDHQ makes a bracket for the SwitchPros Power Module that mounts in the inner fender behind the fuse box and keeps everything nice and neat.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. SP9100 bracket

Sponsored

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you end up not having the upfitter wiring under the hood and need to buy/install the factory switches, it's worth looking at other options like the SwitchPros SP9100 instead. IMO, it's an easier install than retrofitting the factory upfitters and will make wiring your lights a simpler process. Plus, it comes with additional functionality that the factory switches don't have.

In my case, the Baja Designs LP6's on the bumper have a high and low mode; each mode is on a separate switch. If both are enabled at the same time the light can be damaged, but the SP9100 can be programmed to turn off the high or low mode switch when the other one is enabled. You can buy a separate $100 harness from Baja Designs that does the same thing, but it's expensive and install is not as tidy.

Also, SDHQ makes a bracket for the SwitchPros Power Module that mounts in the inner fender behind the fuse box and keeps everything nice and neat.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. SP9100 bracket
Thank you sir. All very helpful information. Appreciate your reply

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 7087B88E-102E-49FB-99D3-EC71BEFC3154
Nice! Could that bracket be used to mount other things - like a fuse block?

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is my 2 door.
3671aad0-9af2-4fe6-92fa-74bec4bd93b5-jpeg.jpg
2b61303c-c809-4635-b3c9-7d60c2fb1479-jpeg.jpg
1a650bb1-2317-4d09-a9f2-a29630e51d11-jpeg.jpg
2a9e31e6-379b-4371-a819-f72eba565818-jpeg.jpg
cc050f34-b4e0-495b-adaa-4a056ad41886-jpeg.jpg
f19febb4-2434-45c2-aa98-284a9d86ce91-jpeg.jpg
b9850fb9-189a-494e-9327-0c48b8e17856-jpeg.jpg

bf9f1ca1-ec20-4442-bb7d-2aa4c2c62133-jpeg.jpg

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks terrific! I see recovery boards but dont see a dedicated rack... just the OEM crossbars. How are you mounting them to your rig? I'm having this dilemma right now.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wanted to start this thread because I'm tired of 4 doors getting all the love. I still love you Team 4 door but I love the 2 doors just a little bit more. I don't have mine yet so obviously I can't post any pictures. If you have a 2 door or any cool pictures of this infamous unicorn then I guess put it in here. Something about a 2 door bronco just hits for me.
Edited: took delivery about a week and a half ago(11/19/21). Finally I get to show it off in this thread. The hype is real…

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. FbbNIFU

Not often I get to see a two-door. It looks great (100% team 2-door)

Yamapro

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks terrific! I see recovery boards but dont see a dedicated rack... just the OEM crossbars. How are you mounting them to your rig? I'm having this dilemma right now.
Mounting plate made by a company called Kaon, out of Australia.

Last edited:

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice! Could that bracket be used to mount other things - like a fuse block?
I don't see why not as long as the fuse block fits in that space. Great idea!
Sponsored