Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered one and am told it will be delivered in November. Not sure I believe the timeline but it is very comfortable, capable and fits my use case.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Grenadier vs. the world 70E79DA6-E7CB-4787-AB9C-2F8200867F9E
Sponsored

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are 4-5 running around north county San Diego from what Iā€™ve seenā€¦Iā€™m digging them now after seeing some in person.

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Careful with your comment - Youā€™re going to make @Tricky Mike a sad panda with comments like this. šŸ¤£
It certainly has a nice spec list and should be plenty capable if they purged enough Land Rover reliability out of it.

I'm actually looking forward to all these other vehicles so we can go back to Bronco people being the only ones in Broncos instead of all those that must have the flavor of the month.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I plan on test driving one in PA in the coming weeks.

OP
OP
toymaster

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered one and am told it will be delivered in November. Not sure I believe the timeline but it is very comfortable, capable and fits my use case.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Grenadier vs. the world 70E79DA6-E7CB-4787-AB9C-2F8200867F9E
The green does it good, don't it. Not in a position to buy one at this time, but if the market falls out of them, I'll pick one up in 5-10 years.

It certainly has a nice spec list and should be plenty capable if they purged enough Land Rover reliability out of it.......
I believe they have. Watched a very long english promo video of the making of it, had some tech facts in it mixed with the sales propaganda. Also, there is a dealership 20 min from work, stopped by yesterday and inspected it up close and personal. I believe they have engineered the LR out of it; mainly depends on the BMW engine however, been told it is a proven product and of all the engine configurations a strait 6 is the golden child. The same engine block is offered in gas and diesel, I'd assume from this the bottom end is robust.

Sponsored

SeaVee

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw one driving and it looks pretty cool but I canā€™t get past the exterior belt line trim. Hate that look.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There are 4-5 running around north county San Diego from what Iā€™ve seenā€¦Iā€™m digging them now after seeing some in person.
Yup. I caught one and chatted with the owner. Interestingly, no off road experience... Cool steel rims.

PXL_20240414_184027518.jpg

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's cool, but has a lot of shortcomings and not the killer vehicle this review would have you believe.

Is it cool - yup
Is it perfect- nope.

The exterior looks - love!
Interior - made for small people who hate technology and comfort.
It's designed to be an overlander, not a Moab rock crawler, so with that said, I see absolutely zero benefit to having a solid front axel and also consider it a huge fail.
Tow and cargo - outstanding
Some very clever utilitarian designing went into it.
I feel like some of the sacrifices with the Bronco are a bit much, for the price the Grenadier is just far too much.

I was following this for a few years before they were made, I love the story, I love the comeback, I just feel like it falls short of what I would have wanted.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I believe they have. Watched a very long english promo video of the making of it, had some tech facts in it mixed with the sales propaganda. Also, there is a dealership 20 min from work, stopped by yesterday and inspected it up close and personal. I believe they have engineered the LR out of it; mainly depends on the BMW engine however, been told it is a proven product and of all the engine configurations a strait 6 is the golden child. The same engine block is offered in gas and diesel, I'd assume from this the bottom end is robust.
And then there's this...

Forgot to charge the AC šŸ¤” (did ex-Ford workers get hired, asking for a friend?)

OP
OP
toymaster

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^^^^^^
Humans going to human.

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took these pics of one against my 2dr non satch BL. 94,000 yikes. Also I am going to steal its wheels and tires.
Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Grenadier vs. the world IMG_0175
Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Grenadier vs. the world IMG_0174
Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Grenadier vs. the world IMG_0173

Last edited:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Grenadier vs. the world 1000013177

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Grenadier vs. the world 1000013179

Looking at it reminds of seeing girls swoon over a guy with dominoes for teeth just because he had a British accent (SFA, in this case).

I don't get it, but maybe Ford will stop production of four-doors now that someone else is making buses. ;) šŸ˜
Sponsored