Sponsored

Broncos Not Selling —> Dealers Moving (Broncos) to Auction?

thewedge

Wildtrak
First Name
Joby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco WIldtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everywhere I turn there is a new Bronco for sale...I bought mine two days before XMAS AT MSRP and was on the lot a few days (loaded Wildtrak). The order banks may be over full but the people declining the ones they ordered appears to be plentiful.
Sponsored

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was searching on Autotrader and cargurus earlier today, if that's where's you're getting your pricing you're gonna keep seeing ADM. seen several around here (rural AL) that only have between 1-3 on the lots and like 1-2 in transit and they pretty much were not doing ADM. but these are small dealers that have less than 100 vehicles total on the lot or in transit. saw one place had a base 4dr v6 listed at $39k (they also had a base 2dr MT for 35k, dont ask, I forgot which dealer it was already)... then again i saw a dealer nearby on autotrader that had an everglades on the lot for $72k... get off the beaten path and search and you'll find some deals to be had, they just wont be on autotrader and such

OP
OP
CrystalRedTintCoat

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mossy Ford - San Diego - Feb 3, 2023
Ford Bronco Broncos Not Selling —> Dealers Moving (Broncos) to Auction? 1675459510517

Ford Bronco Broncos Not Selling —> Dealers Moving (Broncos) to Auction? 1675459555230

• Haha
Reactions: LCW

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A couple days ago I saw a 2 door MT BL advertised for a little bit over MSRP at one of the big Northern Virginia dealerships. Not a perfect match for my interests, but if I didn't have a reservation I would have seriously considered it. While the enthusiasts on this forum are hot on the stick shift, most of the buyers out there have never driven one and have no interest in one.

I think it will be a few months before there are below MSRP advertised deals on Broncos, but ADMs are on the way out for everything but Braptors. There will be plenty of Big Bend and OBX soft tops on dealers lots soon taking up space. Their owners should get better deals on them and enjoy them for what they are (which is a pretty cool ride.) Most of them will never realize that for a few extra dollars they could have some awesome technical capabilities that could get them out of sticky ice/ snow/ mud situations.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what the secondary market will be like for HE's? Asking for a friend.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How can that be?
By design. The Invoice to MSRP spread on Broncos is really low. That will change with time as supply and demand balance. Even dealers who are offering A- and X-plan pricing really aren't giving up much.

My current ride is a 2006 Jeep Commander. I bought it in February 2007 in the recession with > $4.00 gas. 1% below invoice and I kept the full $6000 dealer cash. MSRP and Invoice mean nothing if the car companies need to move inventory. It's all supply and demand. So my $35,000+ SUV was sold to me for $28K. All the negotiation was done through a corporate auto buying program.

Now I want a hot vehicle in a different market. The carry-over offer and wanting my exact build has kept me from buy a model off a dealer lot. I wouldn't pay much over MSRP when there are plenty of dealers within a couple hours and an economy sliding into recession.

Also friends, don't buy a new house now! Interest rates are high, building costs are high, and companies are either laying off or slowing down hiring. Real estate bargains are coming soon, particularly if you live in markets with a bunch of tech companies.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also friends, don't buy a new house now! Interest rates are high, building costs are high, and companies are either laying off or slowing down hiring. Real estate bargains are coming soon, particularly if you live in markets with a bunch of tech companies.
Define "soon". We've already seen a 20% slide in prices in our market (Phoenix Metro). I'm thinking that by summer we will seen another 10% drop and start to level out.

Reactions: LCW

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs