Building Off a Base

NTXBR0NC0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hyundai veloster
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know this is a common question, but im really debating going and grabbing a base bronco with the 2.7l and upgrading from there. My question pertains to running with the following 2 options and what i should do:

Base with the mid and sasquatch package at ~57k 3 miles from my office

OR

Base with 2.7l and nothing else 50k about 139 miles from my office.

I can try to talk both down in price, but it might seem not be worth the hassle...
Sponsored

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
try haggling both to see what you best deal is and don’t except anymore than MSRP, that market adjustment price is bullshit, I paid msrp. Pay attention to the one that been on the market the longest. If it’s been there awhile they will be motivated to sell it

Sponsored
OP
OP

NTXBR0NC0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hyundai veloster
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
try haggling both to see what you best deal is and don’t except anymore than MSRP, that market adjustment price is bullshit, I paid msrp. Pay attention to the one that been on the market the longest. If it’s been there awhile they will be motivated to sell it
Ill haggle both as far as i can, where could i find MSRP that makes sense?

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ill haggle both as far as i can, where could i find MSRP that makes sense?
You shouldn’t pay more than 40-45k for a base Sasquatch. You may have to expand your search farther out. I’ve seen badlands Sasquatch sell for that price point of 55k

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A base is not worth $50K. I'd keep looking.

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good luck. Even though you can't order a base, the build configurator at ford.com still works. Things have changed a little, like cloth are now upgraded to vinyl, etc, but at least you can at least see approximate current MSRP

Keep smiling and dialing, a 2.7 Base Sasquatch is soooooo the way to go. You get to pick your tint!

Ford Bronco Building Off a Base IMG_0EA56F2BEE79-1

L&Ebronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree w the few saying keep looking. That price is crazy to me for a base. Paid like $54k for our 21 4 dr badlands sas w lux and softtop. Msrp I think was $58-59.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
FYI, a great many of us paid $8k or so under today's MSRP, that ship has sailed, but also, the high ADM's have mostly went away. Some of the stuff listed as Mid-Package upgrades, are actually Standard equipment on the Base. If I had to reorder today, I'd get the same Base Sas/2.7 as I have now.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love my Base. I threw on some 33’s and it’s perfect. I paid $26K through the GrangeTober deal and it’s a steal at that price. But no way would I pay $50K for this vehicle.

Keep shopping, Base is the way to go.

graham5david

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I paid 47k for my 4 door 23 base soft top with 2.7 and sasquatch 2 months ago. Have zero regrets. The cloth seats are very comfortable. I added my own bumpers and sliders. Added tow package. Had ford install the trailer wiring (covered most of cost with Ford pass points from purchase) added ceramic tint, replaced all speakers with kickers and added an aux beam set up for my lights. I wouldn't waste any money on ford aux switches, B &O sound system, a hard top, towing package or ford bumpers. You can add all of that much cheaper on your own and you will probably replace it all at some point anyway. Get the 2.7 and the Sasquatch and be happy. Soft is not that loud and easy to lower. I don't want a roof rack or roof top tent so the hard top really serves no advantage for me. But 53k seems high to me.

Ford Bronco Building Off a Base 20230416_195347

Ford Bronco Building Off a Base 20230416_163056

Ford Bronco Building Off a Base 221285

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I paid 47k for my 4 door 23 base soft top with 2.7 and sasquatch 2 months ago. Have zero regrets. The cloth seats are very comfortable. I added my own bumpers and sliders. Added tow package. Had ford install the trailer wiring (covered most of cost with Ford pass points from purchase) added ceramic tint, replaced all speakers with kickers and added an aux beam set up for my lights. I wouldn't waste any money on ford aux switches, B &O sound system, a hard top, towing package or ford bumpers. You can add all of that much cheaper on your own and you will probably replace it all at some point anyway. Get the 2.7 and the Sasquatch and be happy. Soft is not that loud and easy to lower. I don't want a roof rack or roof top tent so the hard top really serves no advantage for me. But 53k seems high to me.
i keep on hearing, in 23, the Base was getting MGV seats. Did you get carpeting or washout flooring?

graham5david

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
i keep on hearing, in 23, the Base was getting MGV seats. Did you get carpeting or washout flooring?
Carpeting. I just ordered the Ford brand liners. I don't see the appeal of the wash out floor for my use.
Sponsored