Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

phobiarg

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST // 2017 2.7 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im hoping Cactus Gray has a green hue to it. The current Bronco color selection is leaving me with a lot to be desired.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I dont get the color confusion since more and more pictures have been released. Of course sunlight plays a roll, like every other car on the road...but cactus is solidly a (pale) green vehicle just like area 51 is solidly blue.

Most people can agree the colorizer is trash though. The real life pictures are where its at

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hope you are right because Fighter Jet Grey is beautiful ... here's a close up of FJG

Bronco Cactus grey and 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Fighter Jet Grey are the same paint. The paint code for both is "NE". I only bring this up as there are way more outdoor natural lighting pictures of the Mach 1 in this color. At this point I think it may give a better representation of what to expect.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh my God yes!!!! This gives me proper LR Defender vibes and being a brit I love a good Land Rover :ROFLMAO:

If Cactus is similar to the Mustang Mach 1 Fighter Jet and I can get white steelies and roof on a Badlands I am sold!!!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope you are right because Fighter Jet Grey is beautiful ... here's a close up of FJG

Fighter Jet Gray was the color i was hoping for when i seen it. Much to my dismay, they left it out. Maybe that is why Cactus Gray appeals to me.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Look at what #JrShelby says .. CG and FJG shares the same color code.

I tweeted to FordBronco and asked >> Can you confirm that Cactus Grey and Fighter Jet Grey is the same color? Thank you!

I am waiting for them to respond

Fighter Jet Gray was the color i was hoping for when i seen it. Much to my dismay, they left it out. Maybe that is why Cactus Gray appeals to me.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When the colors were first announced, Fighter Jet grey was listed. For some reason it now is listed as Cactus Grey.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When the colors were first announced, Fighter Jet grey was listed. For some reason it now is listed as Cactus Grey.
Cactus Gray is more powder blueish, to me.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
AGAIN, for all the people claiming Jet Fighter Gray will be the same as Cactus Gray just because the color code is "NE"... Read post #203 in this thread (page 14)...

There have been no updates to the official 2021 Ford paint codes/colors since post#203

"NE" is NOT an exclusive paint code and it is NOT a unique one-off color. It does NOT guarantee that the two colors will be the same, even if they have the same 2-letter code (Ford formally uses an alpha-numeric code with letter followed by four digits, not a simple 2-letter code).
Sponsored