Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shop local ! Support the businesses in your local area.
Sure because nobody on this forum has every reported being screwed by their local dealer. 🤣
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These contacts were posted elsewhere. There are others, just have to find them.
I'll suggest starting with the 'Customer Experience' execs. They're at the top of the customer service tier.
>>>
Here's some more contact info - in case anyone else needs it:

Ford Executive Contact Info
Email works best.. send to all, be courteous, many have been very successful with resolutions.

Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
[email protected]

Sarah Holm
Manager, Digital & Social Media Communications
1 American Rd
Dearborn, Michigan, 48126
Twitter @SarahHolm

<<<

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nonsense. I don’t think this is a Chapman created problem. I went through Chapman and paid $10k under sticker. My local dealer was, at best, MSRP if you could hold them to it or as much as $20k adm over MSRP for stock. They even played games with some order holders after the truck arrived where they tried add thousands to the price b/c the market was hot. If you want to buy local and overpay, be my guest.
just wanted to thank you for calling this a truck lol - broncos are not cars - end rant

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have all emails and a signed commitment from them they would sell me at 3% below invoice... Only pay the original $100 bucks
that commitment is the best chance you have. You might not get the Ford price protection (but you should), but at least you should get the 3% below current invoice. That is if they haven't sold it, at which point you could ask them if they are going to make it up to you.

nelmaux

Outer Banks
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You know, I order my second Bronco (outer Banks) on 0327 and it's not yet assigned to me. But the salesman from the dealer calls me to let me know they have a wild track if I want it. I tried and to be honest, was much lovely to drive if you compare the outer banks., I have the rebate from Ford for the first one, I don't use it by mistake, and I can apply it with any problem no my new Bronco, are is not the same as I order at the beginning.
The problem is the dealers sometimes prefer to make our life complicated to see if we don't want the car and later they can sell it with 8-12k overpriced.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From a different thread. I don't know what her position at Ford is, but it's worth a call.
Hi this is a contact that called me back with a situation like yours that my vehicle was stuck at flat rock for over a month. Since i called her my vehicle has been moved back to the main plant and placed on the train. Her name is Theresa Johnson and her number is 313-316-8280. Good luck

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wasn't tracking this yesterday, but if your order got switched to a Heritage then back, this is the issue with no rebates in the system nor price protections, this switching screwed the order up. The PPs really tie to the order which is tied to the reservation. I think this scenario has hosed your pricing.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

keep us posted OP

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
what a roller coaster

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The changes occur on the date orders for the Heritage Edition open. And 2 hours later they told me it was not guarantee and moved it back to my original order (which still have the Mar/2021 order date)
But when was that? There are times when major changes are not allowed or you lose PP. Even if you change it back, a change is a change. I went from a 4 door to a 2 door but at an allowed time otherwise I would have lost the PP.

Last edited:

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well good Lord. Get in you car and drive there this weekend FFS! Then sit in the chair and negotiate/figure it out. If your body is not in the dealership, they will ignore you. You’ll have to figure out before you go, if you want the bronco if they refuse to honor price protection. Go on a Saturday and be prepared to raise hell - they don’t like scenes in the showroom on their busiest day. Make sure you know the GM and owners name and be prepared to demand to speak to them. Honestly, if all you’ve done is email and call for a month, it’s probably sold or about to be. Get moving already!! 🙄

SoDak1623

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F150, 2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a bridge I'd like to sell you...3% below invoice.

I'll call you when it's ready...
This is definitely dealer dependent. My dealer honored D plan and price protections when mine was delivered April of '22. They applied the protection that showed immediately in smartVINcent, then mailed me a check for the additional price protection after the sale certificate went through.
Sponsored