Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some reason I have had a change of heart and feel like the OBX with High pkg & leather seats I ordered is a bit overboard and I could probably be fine with the Big Bend with Mid pkg. I have a couple questions:

-Have any of you switched from High to Mid and have no regrets? The main things I liked about the High was the 12 inch screen and the overhead view camera. Will I actually miss those things?

-With moving down into the lower trim with lower accessory package, is there a possibility of seeing my bronco sooner than if I stuck with the fully loaded OBX?

-Ive never had cloth seats before- Any feedback on the broncos cloth seats?

Thank you to all who weigh in on this. Im thinking the money saved may be worth it while still getting all the standard modern features one would expect in 2022ā€¦
I LOVE my high package. It didnā€™t cost much to bump from Mid to High and I think it was completely worth it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Laurensimms7

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I LOVE my high package. It didnā€™t cost much to bump from Mid to High and I think it was completely worth it.
Yeah I have been convinced to keep the OBX trim for the high package, now we will see if I end up keeping that $2100 leather upcharge or if I go with the cloth

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I have been convinced to keep the OBX trim for the high package, now we will see if I end up keeping that $2100 leather upcharge or if I go with the cloth
Power seats too... Memory for different drivers...

tenor.gif

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For some reason I have had a change of heart and feel like the OBX with High pkg & leather seats I ordered is a bit overboard and I could probably be fine with the Big Bend with Mid pkg. I have a couple questions:

-Have any of you switched from High to Mid and have no regrets? The main things I liked about the High was the 12 inch screen and the overhead view camera. Will I actually miss those things?

-With moving down into the lower trim with lower accessory package, is there a possibility of seeing my bronco sooner than if I stuck with the fully loaded OBX?

-Ive never had cloth seats before- Any feedback on the broncos cloth seats?

Thank you to all who weigh in on this. Im thinking the money saved may be worth it while still getting all the standard modern features one would expect in 2022ā€¦
Personally, I LOVE the 12 inch screen and, as others have stated, if you change your order, you will not be saving anything by going to mid...you may be paying more for less with the new prices.

Sponsored

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
Laurensimms7

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Personally, I LOVE the 12 inch screen and, as others have stated, if you change your order, you will not be saving anything by going to mid...you may be paying more for less with the new prices.
Yeah after breaking down my current price vs big bend with no price protection, I decided to keep my OBX order with the massive screenšŸ˜œ

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah after breaking down my current price vs big bend with no price protection, I decided to keep my OBX order with the massive screenšŸ˜œ
You will not be disappointed!

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I can't tell you how many different models I built on the build and price. I ended up with a Badlands mid package. Before placing my order I went over it with my wife and she said the only things she really wanted was the side steps and a 12" screen. I ended up ordering the Outer Banks because it comes with the side steps and the upgrade to the high package was cheaper since the mid package is standard. I did add the Sas because I wanted some offroad capability and I didn't care for the OBX wheels at all. Oh and I think the roast cloth interior looks awesome. If Ford decides to build the thing I sure we'll both be really happy.

OP
OP
Laurensimms7

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't tell you how many different models I built on the build and price. I ended up with a Badlands mid package. Before placing my order I went over it with my wife and she said the only things she really wanted was the side steps and a 12" screen. I ended up ordering the Outer Banks because it comes with the side steps and the upgrade to the high package was cheaper since the mid package is standard. I did add the Sas because I wanted some offroad capability and I didn't care for the OBX wheels at all. Oh and I think the roast cloth interior looks awesome. If Ford decides to build the thing I sure we'll both be really happy.
Yes- from the beginning I just jumped straight to OBX: I wanted the cheapest trim that got me the 12ā€ screen. I will be using this as a daily so I added the leather seats (with future kids in mind) and naturally we had to have the 2.7l, and the husband insisted on the aux switches. I ordered as a walk-in in February ā€˜22 on a whim. I was not a follower of the Bronco previous to that, and literally ordered it while at the dealership seeing one for the first time. So then I found this forum, and after stalking it daily for months, I started questioning my choices. Mostly due to the many members here that decided against any luxury upgrades. I started thinking I may have jumped the gun and over ordered. honestly, I would be happy with any bronco. But being that it will be my daily driver (and I plan to have it for many years) I have landed on ā€œf*ck itā€ ill get everything I wanted & not settle.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes- from the beginning I just jumped straight to OBX: I wanted the cheapest trim that got me the 12ā€ screen. I will be using this as a daily so I added the leather seats (with future kids in mind) and naturally we had to have the 2.7l, and the husband insisted on the aux switches. I ordered as a walk-in in February ā€˜22 on a whim. I was not a follower of the Bronco previous to that, and literally ordered it while at the dealership seeing one for the first time. So then I found this forum, and after stalking it daily for months, I started questioning my choices. Mostly due to the many members here that decided against any luxury upgrades. I started thinking I may have jumped the gun and over ordered. honestly, I would be happy with any bronco. But being that it will be my daily driver (and I plan to have it for many years) I have landed on ā€œf*ck itā€ ill get everything I wanted & not settle.
Absolutely. We know we're going to have to wait so why risk having regrets. I'm retired and this will most likely be my last new vehicle so I'm damned well gonna get everything I want. (and keep the wife happy)
Sponsored