First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not 100%, but I know what I think we are supposed to get. I have had an order with them since before the 3/21 cutoff and was a fairly early res, so I think I should get it all. Badlands private offer($3220) + drop MIC top($2500) + Feb. 23 price increase of($1500). Not sure if this will be subtracted from my Oct. 23 invoice DORA less 3% or what order they will apply.
Thanks, I’m a 2/21 reservation holder.
Just trying to make sense of this. Hoping someone that took delivery from Chapman could clarify.
Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my email today.
Ordered 4-2-21
2 door BL, dropped the sasquatch and lux.
Icon makes a much better lift.
The only thing that I really wanted from the Lux was a heated steering wheel.

"We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Badlands™ 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of April 17, 2023."

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the email- scheduled for 4/10 build week. Original 7/15/20 reservation holder, but went 99 for MY21 & 22 waiting for a painted mod hardtop on a 2-door Badlands. My wife gets dibs on the reservation now since I picked up a '21 F-150 Raptor in the meantime. She changed to a 4-door Wildtrak, leather, high, Conn/BIN, HD mod bumper, MIC top, tow, hoop step.

greybrutus61

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
only 2 1/2 years now since my reservation now scheduled 4/10. I needed to replace my giant ass tundra. I bought a 2022 bronco sport from Chapman while waiting. I have had to tell everyone "yeah its a cool little car but its not the Bronco I want ! I do really like the mid package and 360 though, and gave up the 7mt so i could get them. " 2 door ,Green .Big Bend

Sponsored

Commodore

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my notice from Ford with a scheduled week of 4/10, as well...

I saw a notice that the Chapman 3% under invoice deal could not be combined with Ford's price protection on my 2021-2023 order.

Makes a huge difference to me. Anybody sure of this?

Kinda think I'd rather have $2500.00 off on a Lightning.

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw a notice that the Chapman 3% under invoice deal could not be combined with Ford's price protection on my 2021-2023 order.

Where did you see that?

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
this is too funny. Found exactly what I wanted at another dealer at a MSRP price. Pulled the trigger, Cancelled the order I had with Chapman and literally the next day people strat getting notified they are scheduled. Roll of the dice I guess. But have a 2 door WT Lux with towing sitting in my drive now.

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Not sure at all, was hoping that someone who took delivery from Chapman would chime in with their experience.

This thread is like crickets these days, unlike Stevens & Granger. Not a good sign…

Sponsored

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order finally scheduled from Chapman. Dropped the Lux, tow, and the non-sas optional wheels because they weren’t available (bummer). But hey, after 2+ years finally some movement!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you see that?
That is a newer policy. Far as I'm concerned, I ordered in Feb 2021 so doesn't apply. Our Private Offer (the cert in smart vincent) covers all increases till our 2023 reorder. Bad thing is any Bronco built after 2/10/23 will reflect a new price increase. We should 100% be retail price protected back to the Oct '22 reorder date which is Price Level 315, same as the papers we got at the '23 reorder. It is PL 325 now. 2 door is a $2,000 increase, 4 door $1,500. Select models such as Heritage or Everglades slightly different. As long as the buyer is the exact same as who ordered, Ford will refund them the invoice increase so costs them nothing. All the info is out there from Ford to prove this is correct.

Here is a link to some of the increase info. More info is out there if needed but as you can see in the thread, the dealers say it is no big deal and are PP their customers to the earlier price as they are supposed to. Anything other than that is a money grab.

Effective 2/10. Any changes to body code after that will see the higher price. Dealers SHOULD honor price from order based on order date not the updated price on the invoice at delivery (Price Protection).

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🔺-2023-bronco-msrp-price-increases-effective-2-10-23.65903/

Last edited:

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

this is too funny. Found exactly what I wanted at another dealer at a MSRP price. Pulled the trigger, Cancelled the order I had with Chapman and literally the next day people strat getting notified they are scheduled. Roll of the dice I guess. But have a 2 door WT Lux with towing sitting in my drive now.
On Tuesday of this week (2/28) I found a loaded WT 3 hours away for $2500 over MSRP and broke down and bought it b/c I was confident my Jan 2021 order was never being built.

So of course, I got the freaking email yesterday that my order is scheduled for 4/17.

I am leaning toward buying it and selling the one I just got. The one I just bought is velocity blue, and my wife is not a fan (but I think it looks great). The order is azure gray, which we both like. Both have all the constraint items.

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my email today.
Ordered 4-2-21
2 door BL, dropped the sasquatch and lux.
Icon makes a much better lift.
The only thing that I really wanted from the Lux was a heated steering wheel.

"We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Badlands™ 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of April 17, 2023."
Which Icon setup are you looking at for the 2 door BL?

I was thinking of adding Eibach springs to give a stance a bit higher than SAS, adding real 35s once the 33s wear out, and calling it good at least until the warranty runs out. This is a pretty cheap way to get something at least as good as SAS and take advantage of the existing Bilsteins. But I'm always curious to hear about other options.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On Tuesday of this week (2/28) I found a loaded WT 3 hours away for $2500 over MSRP and broke down and bought it b/c I was confident my Jan 2021 order was never being built.

So of course, I got the freaking email yesterday that my order is scheduled for 4/17.

I am leaning toward buying it and selling the one I just got. The one I just bought is velocity blue, and my wife is not a fan (but I think it looks great). The order is azure gray, which we both like. Both have all the constraint items.
You'd probably make out OK. Being the new one is less than the current sticker due to PP and you should be able to sell the one you just got for a good price, it would probably end up being almost a wash.
Sponsored