First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm likely interested in this, currently have a reservation at Groove. Was planning on trading my car there, however I don't get warm and fuzzies locking in the purchase on the bronco then taking whatever they give me on trade. Seems like either way it makes more sense to sell the car on my own. It's currently a lease but it does have equity so sales tax benefit won't be much.
Sponsored

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Albert,

First, thanks for all the transparency. That’s stand up brother. Couple things:

For the guys and gals that want to fly out to Iowa and drive back, could we get a credit for the amount of the shipping? Might help offset the flight hotels and gas. Support the local economy too.

I’ll move my res right now if you can do that. I bet a lot more too.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess I should clarify on my post above. I'm assuming most of you reserved in July. I didn't do it until about a week and a half ago (once I talked the wife into it). This wouldn't affect the timing of my reservation being processed, right? So will I just be the last lonely Bronco from the group to be delivered?

Chris
I'd hang in there anyway and see how it plays out. It seems that reservation dates play a large part in production and delivery, but I'm willing to bet other things are going to come into play, too. With all the different trim levels, packages, delivery locations, Mansquatches, etc. who know when we'll be getting ours? Ford won't be making them one at a time, by reservation number. I think if we have enough people in the group, there's a chance we could have several truckloads spread out over a few weeks. Guess we'll have to wait and see :)

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I apologize for asking as I'm sure it's been covered a thousand times, but searching for "accessories" or "options" reveals a hilarious number of threads.

Does Invoice and/or X-Plan apply to pricing on accessories available at launch and able to be rolled into the car financing from Granger?
Yes they do.
Options like “mid-package” will be at invoice.

Accessories put on at the dealer would be 6-10% off-ish

@Granger Ford can better clarify. I’m going off my old man memory.

and yes you can roll into financing.

Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd hang in there anyway and see how it plays out. It seems that reservation dates play a large part in production and delivery, but I'm willing to bet other things are going to come into play, too. With all the different trim levels, packages, delivery locations, Mansquatches, etc. who know when we'll be getting ours? Ford won't be making them one at a time, by reservation number. I think if we have enough people in the group, there's a chance we could have several truckloads spread out over a few weeks. Guess we'll have to wait and see :)
Well, I'm going with Granger either way, so I guess we'll see if I can get in on the shipping or not. I actually already planned out the road trip back.

Chris

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize for asking as I'm sure it's been covered a thousand times, but searching for "accessories" or "options" reveals a hilarious number of threads.

Does Invoice and/or X-Plan apply to pricing on accessories available at launch and able to be rolled into the car financing from Granger?
That's a good question for @Granger Ford.

I would think it does for what is included in everything manufacturer installed, but dealer installed accessories may be different for pricing. Financing should include everything.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I should clarify on my post above. I'm assuming most of you reserved in July. I didn't do it until about a week and a half ago (once I talked the wife into it). This wouldn't affect the timing of my reservation being processed, right? So will I just be the last lonely Bronco from the group to be delivered?

Chris
I also have my original reservation with Granger but placed it in August rather than the July rush. So who knows when it will eventually get built.

I was planning on flying out and driving it back but the group shipping sounds interesting. I'm actually on the west slope but driving to the front range to meet the truck isn't a big deal and would shorten the return trip by a lot. I share Chris's question about how the delivery fulfillment might be grouped and what that might mean for a delay. Even with the volume that granger is doing I wonder how many of the Colorado orders might arrive in a given week. I really don't want to wait for weeks or months to save a few hundred dollars for a direct ship or to avoid the travel.

On the other hand if Ford was nice enough to build all the Colorado orders together at the beginning so Granger could fill a bunch of trucks at once for a mega convoy, wouldn't that be cool ;) (might make reservation holders from other states a bit miffed though...)

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Count me in as very interested! South Denver area.

I actually have 2 reservations - one at Grove Ford Centennial (July 13th) and a second reservation 4 days later at Granger (July 17th). I did that before I knew we'd be able to switch dealers just by calling. I'm also X-Plan (MCA and shareholder). I know where I stand with Granger but I was holding off until B&P came out to reach out to Grove and then decide what to do from there.

I won't be buying two so I'll cancel one of them. Question is do I swap my earlier reservation over to Granger? I wonder how much of a difference 4 days will make - assuming I order at first opportunity, anyone want to venture a guess as to how much of a difference there will be in terms delivery dates between a July 13 reservation and a July 17 reservation?

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hypothetically speaking, would someone from California be able to join this group buy, fly out to pick up the car, and drive home? Or is this only open for in-state?
unless we coordinate a CA group buy ... :unsure:

I am curious though, because when I talked to my salesman and told him about some of the offers being done, such as Grangers - he told me that when it comes to X plan pricing, dealers are not allowed to budge on price by one penny... which makes it sound like, even if we have an X plan pin, Granger won't be using it - but will give us $1300 under invoice just for having the pin?

So - I don't understand how they can afford to do this? doesn't this mean they'll be losing $1300 on each Bronco they sell? What kind of sense does that make for them as a business?

Sponsored

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only thing I see on the original post that needs added:

DOC fee is only $100 with X plan..
Wanted to bump this since it may help the folks in Utah and Cali.:

Hey Albert,

For the guys and gals that want to fly out to Iowa and drive back, could we get a credit for the amount of the shipping? Might help offset the flight hotels and gas. Support the local economy too.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, we do have a little time on our hands with the wait... ;)
Haha true I just didn’t know if there was a cut off for deciding so the group knows they have enough people.

abarbs30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC 2018
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wanted to bump this since it may help the folks in Utah and Cali.:

Hey Albert,

Pretty sure if you fly out there, you just don't pay the $425 shipping.. You get the same deal as everyone else does from Granger $1k-1.3K off invoice. They aren't going to charge you shipping if you don't ship it, not sure what I'm missing here.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might want to add a poll on the first post OP. This is so tempting, damnit!! It would make surprising my wife so much easier and it’s way less work. On the flip side I want that trade in tax credit and I would kind of be sad to not meet Albert tbh. Decisions, decisions.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty sure if you fly out there, you just don't pay the $425 shipping.. You get the same deal as everyone else does from Granger $1k-1.3K off invoice. They aren't going to charge you shipping if you don't ship it, not sure what I'm missing here.
Exactly. That's my understanding as well. The $425 is what we're each paying individually by grouping them together for shipping - it's not an additional discount.
Sponsored