Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Announcing the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for 2021+ Ford Bronco

The IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for the 2021+ Ford Bronco is set to launch soon, bringing you new solution for tire inflation on the go. This onboard air compressor system is designed to make your off-roading adventures safer and more enjoyable, ensuring you can easily air up your tires after a day on the trails.

Ford Bronco Coming Soon - IAG Tailgate Air Compressor Kit 1715778570542-3y

Air Up on the Trail

Deflating your tires for better traction on rough terrain is essential, but driving with low tire pressure on the highway can be dangerous and chew through tires. The IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System allows you to quickly and easily inflate your tires before heading home, ensuring a smooth, safe ride.

Ford Bronco Coming Soon - IAG Tailgate Air Compressor Kit 1715778627312-0e

Space-Saving Design

The innovative design of the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System integrates seamlessly into your Ford Bronco's tailgate. The air compressor mounts securely inside the tailgate and features a vented aluminum shield for optimal air intake and heat dissipation. The 1.5-gallon air tank is discreetly positioned under the spare tire mount, preserving your valuable cargo space and eliminating the need for bulky, external equipment.

Ford Bronco Coming Soon - IAG Tailgate Air Compressor Kit 1715778693615-2q

Powerful Performance

Equipped with a VIAIR 400 air compressor, the IAG system is capable of inflating from 15 psi to 35 psi in just about 3 minutes per 37” tire. The VIAIR 400 is known for its durability and performance, trusted by off-road enthusiasts worldwide. With this robust setup, you can confidently air up your tires or use it for other pneumatic needs.

Ford Bronco Coming Soon - IAG Tailgate Air Compressor Kit 1715778667198-3u

Versatility and Convenience

Beyond tire inflation, the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System proves its versatility by handling a variety of tasks. Whether you're inflating air mattresses and water toys at the campsite, adjusting adaptive air suspension for heavy loads, or powering pneumatic tools for quick repairs, this system is your reliable companion on any adventure.

Ford Bronco Coming Soon - IAG Tailgate Air Compressor Kit 1715778732596-hb

Easy DIY Installation

For those who enjoy working on their vehicles, installing the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System is a straightforward process that can be completed in about 3 hours with basic hand tools. The system comes with a pre-terminated wiring harness, making the installation as simple as possible without the need for cutting or drilling.

Get ready to enhance your off-roading experience with the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for the 2021+ Ford Bronco. Stay tuned for its upcoming release and be prepared to tackle any terrain with confidence and convenience. Click the link below and select the "Notify me when available" button to receive an email when these go live!

IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System
Sponsored

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish there was an air compressor kit that has an outlet next to each wheel, and the plumbing under the Bronco all worked out.

So you hook up all 4 wheels at the same time with little 2' hoses.

Nice this has a remote capable expansion tank.

DSC03789.jpg

Untitled-4-2.jpg

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where does the 1lb tank go in this installation? Thanks!
The air tank will go between the spare tire carrier and the tailgate itself. It sits on its own bracket tucked into that cavity so it is completely out of the way.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish there was an air compressor kit that has an outlet next to each wheel, and the plumbing under the Bronco all worked out.

Ford Bronco Coming Soon - IAG Tailgate Air Compressor Kit Untitled-4-2

Ford Bronco Coming Soon - IAG Tailgate Air Compressor Kit Untitled-4-2
I would worry about taking those out on a rock. My compressor came with a hose long enough to reach every tire. I only do one at a time, but it doesn't take any longer, as the time to hook up each tire before inflating in a four-at-once setup is no different than hooking up each tire sequentially.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

that's really nice, I don't have $700 in my budget right now, but still looks great!

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would worry about taking those out on a rock. My compressor came with a hose long enough to reach every tire. I only do one at a time, but it doesn't take any longer, as the time to hook up each tire before inflating in a four-at-once setup is no different than hooking up each tire sequentially.
Yea, I think they could be placed to never hit a rock.
I dont do any major "rock crawling" anyway

I would rather have 4 tiny hoses than one big hose to deal with. Theres some nice hose reels out there but then that becomes a "feature"
I just like things as integrated as possible.
This is pretty integrated, but it could go a step further.

Also - that door pocket - seems like a location best suited for storage of something you would use frequently, like cooking stuff maybe. I think the compressor itself could be even more remotely mounted. Its just a little engine. Especially the tank, maybe up under on a frame rail or something.

I guess this is for the guys always airing up and down with the majority of their truck use being focused on rocks or other extreme conditions.

THat said, i do love how the tank is not connected to the compressor, makes more mounting options possible. It would be cool if you could get it without the door grill

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is very nice! Something I would not need right now, but would not mind having it. S. FL does not have the hardcore trails you need to air down for. Or rather I have not been on one that I needed to do that yet. Still, it would be great to have the system, and in the area I would like to mount it.

SeptuagenerianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually, separate hose connections at each wheelwell would not only be exposed to rock and debris harm, but would be more complicated than just a single hose and going from tire to tire. Keep it simple!

Plenty of providers will sell you a double-hose, 4-valve hose setup with a combo manifold+pressure gauge. You connect the hose chucks to the tire valve stems, then connect the unified feedline to your compressor and all four are fed, resulting in equalized pressure on each tire. Check Thorslightning air systems, Morflate, or TrickyDick. And it's not too complicated to make it yourself with components from Harbor Freight.

iAG is a great outfit with excellent customer service. You can order with confidence. I myself bought the ThorsLightning, which uses a 2-cylinder NAPA compressor (similar to TrickyDick, Morflate, others). This is a cross-branded 300lpm compressor --now with targeted psi settings. I go from 10-40psi in about 4-5 minutes, all four 35" tires (315/70R17 OEMs).

I didn't see a gauge on iAG's promotional images. That would be very handy.

ThorsLightning hose+chucks, $200. I wedge mine between the right rear rollbar strut and the right rear window. Stays put and is out of the way. Their circular bag handles all hoses, plus my repair kits and a few miscellaneous items.
Ford Bronco Coming Soon - IAG Tailgate Air Compressor Kit 1715797854750-of

Last edited:

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Space-Saving Design

The innovative design of the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System integrates seamlessly into your Ford Bronco's tailgate. The air compressor mounts securely inside the tailgate and features a vented aluminum shield for optimal air intake and heat dissipation. The 1.5-gallon air tank is discreetly positioned under the spare tire mount, preserving your valuable cargo space and eliminating the need for bulky, external equipment.

[/QUOTE]
Hey guys, do you have any photos of the 1.5 gallon tank mounted under the spare tire mount. I am curious as to how discreetly it is.

Thanks.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
[/QUOTE]
Hey guys, do you have any photos of the 1.5 gallon tank mounted under the spare tire mount. I am curious as to how discreetly it is.

Thanks.
[/QUOTE]
Would love to see a picture of he tank mount. It looks like a nice system but a little confused on the tank mount
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures but that was the best I could do at the moment.

Side View -
Ford Bronco Coming Soon - IAG Tailgate Air Compressor Kit 1715801041970-u

Top view -
Ford Bronco Coming Soon - IAG Tailgate Air Compressor Kit 1715801098671-nz
Sponsored