Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Truck Drivers should obviously be listed as a constraint since built Broncos are just sitting there just waiting to be shipped...FML.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

I hope this is helpful to others!
I have 5 of those constraints and mine has finally after 2 years been built...just as I wanted it....and is almost here. Constraints don't mean they are out of these items...it just means they don't always have enough of these items and I would bet that list changes every week, if not every day. IMO...ORDER YOUR BRONCO THE WAY YOU WANT IT and leave your order alone. The wait sucks for sure.

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blackcat, I'm a day two reservation holder who got switched to a '22. My dealership is also Stephens so my question is "do I just call John and ask him where I stand on the list of waiting Bronco orders?"
I try not to hassel John that much, so I bother the Ford Chat instead, but in this case I did email him to see what his thoughts were.

ThomasK

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak & 2018 F150 Supercrew Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got all 7 of them, do I win something?
Right there with you. I had 7 of those, but dropped the tow package 2 months ago at dealer's suggestion. He even thought that if I dropped a couple more, it could help the potential for a build scheduling. I said no to that, so I'm on 6 of 8 by that list! Still waiting...

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I try not to hassel John that much, so I bother the Ford Chat instead, but in this case I did email him to see what his thoughts were.
I check on chat every few weeks. Most of the time I give them sales and order numbers and within about 2 minutes I hear back, last week when I tried, about 2 seconds after I gave my info, I got their info back, so 99% sure they never bothered checking.

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The seats have to slide forward on a 2-door, and it is a different back seat. Not sure what else would be causing it.
There's plenty more parts that are different. A few more that come to mind would be: power window switches, driveshafts, gas tanks, fuel lines, carpet, wiring harnesses, and probably the curtain airbags as well.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only thing I can see on my VV is '21 model balance out, nothing for '22 yet. '21 had to be rolled to '22 so maybe the CSR was looking at a bo order number and not the current list. For example an order #87** is balance out with a date of 3/19/21, same order is unscheduled-clean with 10/8/21 which is when it was updated but is D99 for MOD top.

Unscheduled - Balance Out
The order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out.
Unscheduled - Clean
The order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action.

Sponsored

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation turns 2 years old in 2 days.
2 door, Badlands, hard top, manual transmission, modular bumper with tow and the optional Badlands beadlock capable wheels. Lots of restrictions. I wonder if the Badlands optional wheels are an issue? It doesn't seem like there's too much demand for them. I honestly don't think I'll see mine for another 12-16 months.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only thing I can see on my VV is '21 model balance out, nothing for '22 yet. '21 had to be rolled to '22 so maybe the CSR was looking at a bo order number and not the current list. For example an order #87** is balance out with a date of 3/19/21, same order is unscheduled-clean with 10/8/21 which is when it was updated but is D99 for MOD top.

Unscheduled - Balance Out
The order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out.
Unscheduled - Clean
The order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action.
Would they start balancing out 22 for 23 already?

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Waiting is not that bad if you have my position. Like you, order what you want. Every week try to eat oatmeal with peanut butter for lunch. Take the saved money at the end of the week and add to the Bronco account.

We need to add this phase to the palm slaps forehead wall. "Ford Marketing said.....!"

I have 5 of those constraints and mine has finally after 2 years been built...just as I wanted it....and is almost here. Constraints don't mean they are out of these items...it just means they don't always have enough of these items and I would bet that list changes every week, if not every day. IMO...ORDER YOUR BRONCO THE WAY YOU WANT IT and leave your order alone. The wait sucks for sure.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not very versed on all of the sales stuff but generally they send out an email when no more changes can be made. They can't take new orders for '22, still have the ability to build/schedule broncos and have not capped any options that I'm aware of. At some point they may BO on a certain paint like desert sand/terrain on EG but the stuff still unscheduled-clean and not 99 still has a chance. Not sure when they'll shut the door but my guess is many dealers will be rolling a bunch over to '23, especially 2D folks.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess the order isn't actually clean if there's no parts.
I picture a bunch of factory workers playing hop-scotch with sidewalk chalk waiting for parts.....
They get rolled out in the parking lot with missing parts and they report them as built. We get emails telling us they are built awaiting shipment even though they are on a “plant hold” until the missing parts are installed.

That’s what happens. They keep the line moving.
Sponsored