First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just totalled my f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered Dec 17 21, Wildtrak Lux Hardtop tow package etc. Got a VIN and 8/15/22 build week. For what that's worth.
Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wildtrak wheels are unique to the Wildtrak though. They aren't the same as any other model's Sasquatch wheels... except the FE. FE and Wildtrak have the blacked out beadlock capable wheel.
The only thing unique about Wildtrak wheels is they're all gloss black. Otherwise, they're the same wheel model as Sasquatch.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered Dec 17 21, Wildtrak Lux Hardtop tow package etc. Got a VIN and 8/15/22 build week. For what that's worth.
I'm happy for you but what the hell???? 7 months wait time while most of us are 2 years. How the F does that shit work??? Nevermind. I really don't even want to know😡

Last edited:

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak wheels are unique to the Wildtrak though. They aren't the same as any other model's Sasquatch wheels... except the FE. FE and Wildtrak have the blacked out beadlock capable wheel.
The only thing unique about Wildtrak wheels is they're all gloss black. Otherwise, they're the same wheel model as Sasquatch.
Correct. And they have a different part number, ordering rate and fulfillment rate.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

😯. First off congrats. Crazy that I have a badlands sasq with a 2.3 from 8/2/21 and I’m still not scheduled… I wish this shit made sense lol

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
“”Ford's intent is to try and build almost all of the MY22 orders by the end of this calendar year””

“” They do not want to roll over a bunch of orders to MY23.””

“” Current orders that get rolled over to MY23 will be ahead in line over new MY23 orders placed after the order banks open””

I don’t believe any of this, none of this will happen!! We have day one reservation used on raptor and still have no build date, nothing. Also have a 21 (no reservation) converted to 22 and nothing on it (base 4door hard top SAS, keypad, aux switches.)

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If i get pushed to a MY 23, i hope they add rain sensing wipers. The ranger has them and once you have them, it's hard going backwards. I know... This is very minor in the scheme of things but hey, gotta hope for something good. 👍
Ford doesn’t need to add one more part to the parts bin.😂 Part of the reason they can’t get everything built is their ignorance of the Minimum Viable Product concept. They’d have sold just as many units with an XL, XLT, Lariat lineup and added the King Ranch, Raptor, etc. in subsequent years (just change the names for the Bronco “brand”). Instead they made the launch way too complex. Too many parts and combinations plus a “serial #1” design for the hardtop.

Sponsored

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I promise you that the only way the dealer could keep yours from being selected for build is to mark it a priority “99”. 10-19 really won’t Play any factor into scheduling unless their is a identical build to yours in their orderbanks. We are seeing “19”’s non reservations holders get scheduled over “10” reservation holders on several occasions due to commodity restrictions.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I should add, talked to my dealer and was told they haven’t had a bronco built in over 3 months.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol, that's not how it works. Job1 for MY23 doesn't start until all MY22's have rolled off the line.

Other than that, nothing really to see here but a bunch of lip service by a customer service agent.
Job 1 date is set. Any orders that aren’t built before that become 23’s correct?

dale137

Wildtrak
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just chatted with the customer service line (phone, not chat) and spoke with a rep that was eager to be helpful – I want to share with everyone the updates I got from them today.

Most of this is old news but some of these tidbits might be helpful for newer people on the board. Take this all with a grain of salt, but here is what I was told:
  • Ford's intent is to try and build almost all of the MY22 orders by the end of this calendar year, barring unavoidable supply chain hold ups for parts.
  • They do not want to roll over a bunch of orders to MY23.
  • Scheduling for future build weeks is happening every 2-3 weeks.
  • MY22's will continue to be scheduled for build weeks through Nov/Dec.
  • Current orders that get rolled over to MY23 will be ahead in line over new MY23 orders placed after the order banks open, even if they get rolled over after the new orders start coming in.
  • Wildtrak trim and Tow Pkg are two biggest constraints right now - Badlands and OBX are not constrained. Did not mention SAS Pkg, unknown if its constrained or not.
  • Priority Code really only matters if a dealer has similar builds to yours and they want to put yours ahead.
Again, most of that is status quo from what we already knew/assumed. But at least it's another datapoint for us.
I just spoke to my dealership, he told me they are seeing more orders delivered. I asked ,,Bronco orders? his reply, well I don't have the numbers on that. I have been through the dealership numerous time and have seen very few broncos. I asked if I don't get my 22my order what do I do in august? He said reorder. I asked do i get preferential treatment since I have been in line almost 9 months? he said I will call you right back. He did. No preferential treatment. I told him I doubt I will see a new bronco and when August comes I will not be reordering. I have never seen a company flop such a golden opportunity like this in my life. So sad. I ordered a wildtrack with a hard top and towing amongst other goodies. I'm not going to get something I don't want spending that kind of money. Good luck. to those who are still waiting.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's nice to read this update, but the only thing that we can count on to get a MY22 is getting a build week/VIN. Then another 1 to X months to actually take possession. Other than that, it's just more 'good intentions'.
Sponsored