Sponsored

Dealer called 8 mos after delivery - [Update: here's the appreciate kit they gave me as gift!]

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my salesmen's helper called on Sunday. Stated something about I have a gift to pick up at the dealership. Could I come pick it up. I said sure probably be next weekend as they're way across town. So he says OK I'll send you a DocuSign for it. A few minutes later I have a DocuSign document for the gift.

So this Saturday I will head up to see what I got. Curious to say the least.
So you are sent a legal document to sign without knowing what it is about other than the term a "gift" is for you?

I hope you read the fine print. Ford has been "gifting" me for 704 days without a Bronco.

Ford Bronco Dealer called 8 mos after delivery - [Update: here's the appreciate kit they gave me as gift!] horse-woman
Sponsored

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my salesmen's helper called on Sunday. Stated something about I have a gift to pick up at the dealership. Could I come pick it up. I said sure probably be next weekend as they're way across town. So he says OK I'll send you a DocuSign for it. A few minutes later I have a DocuSign document for the gift.

Ford Bronco Dealer called 8 mos after delivery - [Update: here's the appreciate kit they gave me as gift!] bb9

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you docusigned for something you have no information about? Can you send me your email please? I have a docusign for you.

In all seriousness, if you aren't just playing with us you should find out what it is. First thing I'd ask is will I pay taxes on this, followed by, will it fit in my car or is it an accessory that needs to be mounted. I can't believe I have to give this advice to an adult.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing quite like a dealer calling a customer 8 months AFTER he got his Bronco about a gift they are giving him. If it is customer satisfaction money, the dealer didn't want to use it on people who are still waiting??

Granted we don't know what it is, or if the people on the same dealer order list that haven't received their Bronco got it too, but if they didn't, talk about tone deaf. I also don't know the ins and outs of the program, so maybe it has to be someone who has completed the transaction, but still seems to lack good judgment.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

damn. I want an appreciation gift! I'm jelly! And it's not even my month!

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They're just trying to get you back in there because they need to send your Bronco back to Ford ;)

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer (hopefully taking delivery at the beginning of July) gave me a $500 Amazon gift card last week.
I crack up whenever I read these dealer appreciation emails... My dealer will not even reply to my emails or text messages.. They are hiding as they know nothing about why my Bronco isn't getting scheduled to be built after being a July 2020 reservation holder and a Jan 2021 order conversion... ridiculous the customer service I have seen from FORD the company and the Dealership.. If we treated our customers like this in my business (Also Automotive field) we wouldn't have customers...

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wouldn't be signing anything!

I'd be asking myself, why can't I just sign for it when you pick it up Saturday?

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If this post is real... I would not have singed anything till I went to the dealership to see just what I was singing for. Way to much social engineering and phishing shit going on today

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I always get letters from my dealer that say “Important information about your 2017 F150!” on the envelope.

Then on the inside it’s just an offer for me to trade in my truck for a new one that isn’t even as nice as mine, for a monthly payment that’s higher than my current one. Sweet deal.

Sponsored

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So you docusigned for something you have no information about? Can you send me your email please? I have a docusign for you.
Dang...that is the first thought that the skeptic side of me said as well. Any Docusign document should have had content though, so I assume it detailed what it was for or at the very least referred to said item as a "gift of xxx monetary value".

Hope that we are unnecessarily worrying for you and it ends up being something you enjoy and not $1000 worth of tire rotations or nitrogen air refills to bill Ford. Please post an update once you pickup. Pics are even better!

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nothing quite like a dealer calling a customer 8 months AFTER he got his Bronco about a gift they are giving him. If it is customer satisfaction money, the dealer didn't want to use it on people who are still waiting??

Granted we don't know what it is, or if the people on the same dealer order list that haven't received their Bronco got it too, but if they didn't, talk about tone deaf. I also don't know the ins and outs of the program, so maybe it has to be someone who has completed the transaction, but still seems to lack good judgment.
Ford probably audited the dealer funds set aside for Bronco customers and they forgot to give theirs out...or its a price protection check Ford cut to the dealer to give to the customer.

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I lost all comprehension of the subject when you said 'dealer called'

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Stated value of 1,000.00 $$
I took delivery of my bronco last October, and a few months ago- April if I remember- my dealer called me and said they were giving "Bronco customers" $500.00 credit towards accessories, oil changes etc. I used the money to buy the onboard storage bags & harness & touch-up paint.
Sponsored