Rubicon79

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Kinda new to the whole want a Bronco but can’t get one idea. I just stopped in this week to see about a new F150 since mine has 223k and they had a dealer demo bronco I liked. I ended up placing an order for a 2022 bronco but then I learned it might be 2023 before I get it. I know the dealer pretty well and they offered me the bronco demo at 5k over msrp and really act like that’s a deal. Obviously they can’t sell it to me till 6 months go by but in the meantime I could test drive it a lot, have it for the weekend etc. It would still spend most of its time at the dealership which doesn’t bother me.

That seems like a fair price by what I see out there. In six months that might change? What’s the going adm for a dealer demo unit?

thanks!
Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$5K ADM for a used Bronco with undetermined miles on it…..I’ll pass

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most demos I have inquired about have had $10k and up for ADM. They also varied on how much they would be driven.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What trim level - and is it something you really want ?

Sponsored

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Generally asking on this forum will get you the response that paying for ADM is foolish.
That being said, typically car vehicles do not appreciate in value and in any other market other than the one we find ourselves in today, that vehicle would drop in value the moment you drive it off the lot.

That probably still applies, but you have to ask yourself, is it worth it to you to have something you want/need? Do you plan on keeping it? If so how long?

Currently, paying ADM, planning on trading in the vehicle after 3-4 years potentially is just throwing money down the drain, but again, it's your money.

So with that being said, my opinion is that ADM is foolish and my personal limit on a new vehicle is MSRP in this market...finding a deal with below MSRP even better, but I placed an order for a '22 with no pressure on the wait because my current vehicle is "good enough" and will allow me to wait for something that I want, but don't need currently.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen similar 5k markup on other demo's posted here, so that is not out of line in the market.
Sponsored