Sponsored

Dealer in Las Vegas Friendly Ford just cancelled my reservation without my notice

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what you need to remember is Friendly Ford dealer GREED. Plain and simple. Dealer is selling Broncos $20,000 over msrp. Ford will soon be selling all Electric vehicles ONLINE. Why too much dealer GREED. IMO it can’t happen soon enough. Friendly Ford is greedy they found my reservation had some sucker to pay way over list and used my reservation. Sales 101, basic principle you start an order you contact the customer if there’s a question on the order. No communication. Why ?? because Dealer can sell it to make more profit. Ford motor company is hip to all this. So next step FORD EV will sell online like Tesla. This is prime example of dealer greed. Wake up. Read the reservation NO ONE CAN CANCEL A RESERVATION BUT THE INDIVIDUAL LAYING $100 on the account. In this case the dealer cancelled the reservation without consent.
You can’t own up to your mistake and want to blame other people instead. That’s very childish.
Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you had problems ordering because of the .pdf, why didn't you just go to the dealership and place your order? Or order over the phone.

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, Honda Accord Sport 2.0, Lexus sc430
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your ordering a 30,000$+vehicle, it’s called being an adult. Dont leave stuff like this up to other people. Follow up, ask questions, etc.

If you really wanted the bronco and had a problem ordering you go to the manager you don’t just leave it up in the air.
You can’t own up to your mistake and want to blame other people instead. That’s very childish.
you idiot the dealer cancelled the order

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got a laugh out of this thread. So it does have some value. Feel fortunate because it should’ve been locked five minutes after it was created.

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
you idiot the dealer cancelled the order
Can you please show proof you had an order? As far as we all can tell you let a reservation expire. You are calling people here idiots, so be careful it is not you who look like the fool.

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've read enough of this thread that I must say.....

Ok boomer.

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Order or reservation. 2 different things. Looking at how your posting, it explains why your reservation was cancelled.
Look dude I don’t know where your from bottom line you’d be pissed too my dealer sold my reservation so some dipshit can pay $20k over msrp ….. I been in sales my entire life you ALWAYS stay in touch and give the customer the last look

Sponsored
OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you please show proof you had an order? As far as we all can tell you let a reservation expire. You are calling people here idiots, so be careful it is not you who look like the fool.
Hey I’m not trying to make any one look like a fool or an idiot I’m sorry if you got that impression but yes I’m pissed I’ve been around the block too many times…. I expect the salesperson to stay in touch with the customer…. Period. I get busy like anyone else and honestly don’t like bugging a salesman but dude if your the salesperson I EXPECT you to call and say hey man let’s get together or your order will be gone! Friendly Ford sales rep needs sales training 101 IMO. That’s it bro. I bought a Toyota

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Look dude I don’t know where your from bottom line you’d be pissed too my dealer sold my reservation so some dipshit can pay $20k over msrp ….. I been in sales my entire life you ALWAYS stay in touch and give the customer the last look
One comment you say it was a reservation. The next comment you say it was an order. Then you say it was a reservation again.

You claim to have been in sales your whole life and also don’t understand why they would want to sell it to someone else for more money. Lol

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is exactly why you should buy a jeep. Thats what I had to do.
Thanks dude I had a Jeep Rubicon and I loved it but I bought a Toyota pro

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This was discussed ad nauseam when reservations originally opened up. The terms and conditions of that reservation agreement are very clear....

https://www.ford.com/help/terms-conditions/#reservation

"6. Right to Decline, Cancel Reservation.
Ford, at its sole discretion, may decline or cancel your Reservation at any time, for any reason. You will be notified by email if your Reservation is declined, and your Reservation Deposit will be refunded if it has already been processed."

Hopefully you find a path to resolve your concern and get a new Bronco.
Thanks bro but
I'm sorry about your experience. I reserved with Friendly Ford on March 17 2021. At the time they were the only Dealer in Las Vegas on the no ADM list. I recieved a call the next day confirming my reservation and thanking me. At that time I asked about ADM and they said No ADM at Friendly Ford. I was still apprehensive.
When the order banks opened in October I placed my order online with a 500.00 deposit, never spoke with anyone. They confirmed my order by email and I again asked about ADM and they said no ADM at Friendly Ford. Now I had "No ADM" in an email at least. Every following email with them I would respond using the "No ADM" email. January 30 my Bronco was ready for pickup. I went there with knots in my stomach expecting the worst. They sold it at ADM with about 1000.00 worth of vaprorware. They "forgot" about the price guarantee and my deposit. I had emails and the purchase agreement confirming both so that was ok.
In the end I'm happy, no ADM and I just figure their vaporware just cost them a warranty I might have bought.
thanks Bro I guess I got the wrong salesperson Alberto marenz @ Friendly as far as I know the dude is AWOL as a salesman I’m happy you’re happy here in Vegas… sound like you were treated like my son who got his bronco from Encinitas ford … the sales guy gave him updates all the time he was impressed my rep was the exact opposite outbofcsite and mind. All d best 1 guzeman

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You need to plan on following up with dealers to make sure you get what you want. I know how we think it should work, and some salesman are better than others. I wouldn’t let it rest on salesman with no follow through.

You should make a trip to the dealer and see if they can get you another reservation number that someone didn’t use that has price protection (101 or 102) and make sure you’re set to order with them when the 23 order banks open.
Bro you are absolutely correct….. I learned more from this website than any salesperson. My “sales rep” wasn’t hungry…..
Sponsored