Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly the “type” of people that off-roading attracts is a concern of mine. There is an irony that a crowd so hung up on freedoms gets offended when you do you. Sorry that happened maybe some day you’ll winch them out of a ditch.
Really, can you not see the problem with what you said? 1 jackass done something stupid and you just go to this “type” of people.
Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really, can you not see the problem with what you said? 1 jackass done something stupid and you just go to this “type” of people.
I would assume he's met more than one jerk off-roader in his time, I know I have.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would assume he's met more than one jerk off-roader in his time, I know I have.
I've met a lot more really cool ones than jerks, and they've been from all walks of life.

Division in America is sowed deep, just like our "leaders" want. You share more in common with the guy on the other side of the political aisle than you don't.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So everyone who own’s a Jeep Hates the Bronco?

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly the “type” of people that off-roading attracts is a concern of mine. There is an irony that a crowd so hung up on freedoms gets offended when you do you. Sorry that happened maybe some day you’ll winch them out of a ditch.
Have you ever been off road? The people I meet have always been great…no matter what they’re driving. Always willing to help. Have you actually ever met people involved in off roading?

There are jackasses everywhere, but less in the off road community in my experience. The double parked jackass spitter may not even ever take his vehicle off road.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually just a couple days ago a guy in a 90s wrangler pulled up along side me and gave me a very respectable nod. This was of course reciprocated.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pulled into the parking lot of my local watering hole to find a packed parking lot. Next to the main lot is an unlined dirt lot which was also almost full except for one small space next to a Jeep Wrangler who decided to park horizontally in a lot where everyone else was parked vertically therefore taking up what could be 2-3 spaces.

I didn’t park particularly close to the Jeep and they also had plenty of space to back up and maneuver out of the space but when they left they still decided spitting on the hood of my Bronco was the right call because… Jeep things? No real harm done and I’m just venting about it. Anyone else have any bad experiences with Jeep owners?
Your title says "angry jeep owner".... It should read "asshole jeep owner"
Or just f'ing asshole

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could have been much worst. People like that will stoop to any level. Most of the people that drive jeeps are not like that. Personally if they take up 3 spaces I stay away no matter what they drive.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem with any type of "fun" vehicle is that it attracts man-child personality types. Obviously a small minority of folks and it's not fair to paint with a broad brush, but they are out there.

I'm buying my Bronco first and foremost to be my daily driver, not to be part of some bizarre competition that exists in these people's heads. The idea that people would have strong feelings about what vehicle some stranger is driving is weird to me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BamBamBilly

BamBamBilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could have been much worst. People like that will stoop to any level. Most of the people that drive jeeps are not like that. Personally if they take up 3 spaces I stay away no matter what they drive.
If I had the option I would’ve! I’m not the type to intentionally stir the pot. Which is sad because from the looks of some of these comments I did exactly that.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's a lot of penis envy with vehicles

One big measuring contest to some.., how fast, how light, how much hp, torque, where made, quality, cup holders... doesn't end, that is, unless you don't care, which i don't:ROFLMAO:

CJtoJLU

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did you see this guy spit on your bronco? That’s grounds for a beat down where I come from. But maybe someone else did it, and you’re just eager to blame it on the Jeep owner?

But seriously, if someone spits on my jeep, they get a gravel burnout aimed at the side of their car in return.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everybody needs to take a breath here and stop assuming this was a malicious act. Although I am not a doctor, I play one on tv and the spitting up was most likely a physiological reaction to when he saw the jeep and bronco next to each other and realized which one he was stuck with. The only known cure is to buy a bronco.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s tiring seeing these Jeep owner threads popping up on this forum. It’s like bronco owners want Jeep owners to be bad. Somehow justifies you being a bronco guy or gal. It’s not like we don’t see many other vehicles parked badly all the time. Just maybe the individual was a jerk, independent of the vehicle he drove.

I’m a jeep owner (JT) and a Bronco owner. There is way more shit talking about jeep people here, than there is about bronco owners on the jeep forums. And most here is along the lines of “we are classier than them”. Isn’t anyone tired of picking a group and being a jerk about it? Don’t be the people you assume Jeep people are.

By the way, I love freedom. My whole life freedom loving was what America was about. Everyone loved it. Now it’s been politicized and seen as one sided. We have it so good I’m this country we take it for granted. It’s sad.

Last, I’m sorry your bronco got spit on. That is not cool at all.
Sponsored