Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a lot of penis envy with vehicles

One big measuring contest to some.., how fast, how light, how much hp, torque, where made, quality, cup holders... doesn't end, that is, unless you don't care, which i don't:ROFLMAO:
Whoa whoa whoa, you had me until cup holders but I draw the line there! I have 4 and that makes me better than all the 2 cup holder people!

Er well I will have 4. I have 0 now. Commence spitting on me I guess.

OP
OP
BamBamBilly

BamBamBilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Itā€™s tiring seeing these Jeep owner threads popping up on this forum. Itā€™s like bronco owners want Jeep owners to be bad. Somehow justifies you being a bronco guy or gal. Itā€™s not like we donā€™t see many other vehicles parked badly all the time. Just maybe the individual was a jerk, independent of the vehicle he drove.

Iā€™m a jeep owner (JT) and a Bronco owner. There is way more shit talking about jeep people here, than there is about bronco owners on the jeep forums. And most here is along the lines of ā€œwe are classier than themā€. Isnā€™t anyone tired of picking a group and being a jerk about it? Donā€™t be the people you assume Jeep people are.

By the way, I love freedom. My whole life freedom loving was what America was about. Everyone loved it. Now itā€™s been politicized and seen as one sided. We have it so good Iā€™m this country we take it for granted. Itā€™s sad.

Last, Iā€™m sorry your bronco got spit on. That is not cool at all.
Just to be clear I wasnā€™t trying to start a Bronco vs. Jeep debate. I have no problem with Jeep owners, one of my best friends drives a Wrangler and the debating and bickering is fun but I feel like if it was anyone else parked like an asshole they wouldnā€™t have spit on my car since I wasnā€™t trying to be malicious.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
they were just lubing it up as they were getting ready to stuck on the tailpipe..

Could have been a visit from Dirty Mike and the Boys

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meh, the parking job alone is an indication of the twatwafflery you were likely to encounter. I don't think this was a Jeep thing but rather a personality disorder. Add alcohol and this was bound to be a situation.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if I stirred a pot with that remark, it should have been divided from the situation at hand. It could have been bird shit for all we know.

As for the rest, I've considered opening a thread on it, but its probably too volatile a topic for B6G. I'm sorry if I stirred the pot, but I do have a bit of PTSD that drives me caution. As a young 20 year old motorcyclist in Tennessee new to a "welcoming" hobby I thought it would be okay to park my vintage Honda next to a bunch of cruisers (dare I say the brand?). I did not expect to have my bike kicked over and have guns drawn on me as a result. Nor did I expect those folks to follow me and run me off the road. That was 20 years ago.

I'll keep the dot connecting to myself as I normally do.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just to be clear I wasnā€™t trying to start a Bronco vs. Jeep debate. I have no problem with Jeep owners, one of my best friends drives a Wrangler and the debating and bickering is fun but I feel like if it was anyone else parked like an asshole they wouldnā€™t have spit on my car since I wasnā€™t trying to be malicious.
So only a jeep person parked badly would spit on a a car? And you donā€™t have a problem with Jeep owners?

OP
OP
BamBamBilly

BamBamBilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So only a jeep person parked badly would spit on a a car? And you donā€™t have a problem with Jeep owners?
No, Iā€™m saying if it was a different car parked like a jerk I donā€™t think they wouldā€™ve had an issue with my car being a Bronco. My guess is when they came out the crowd had emptied out a bit and there were other spots open so they assumed I parked by them to be a jerk. But yes youā€™re correct that I donā€™t have a problem with Jeep owners.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It coulda been worse. A knifed tire, busted mirror, etc. People suck. Most of the envious knuckleheads doing this shit are just immature sh*theads. Donā€™t think it was related to the jeep, coulda just as easily been a ratted out mustang - maybe youā€™ll seem them back at the local watering hole in the futureā€¦

Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hold up there. For all you know this is some liberal douche bag who never gets off pavement. (See how easy that is?)Slow down with the labeling and preconceived ideas. There are turds in all walks of life, so no need to be concerned of the ā€œ off-roading typeā€.
Careful with the politics framed responses, You get a demerit on you account and a nasty gram messageā€¦ask me how i know lol

I can say that i probably agree with you, but be careful on here, admins get butthurt when you talk politics.

Ford Bronco Dealt with my first angry Jeep owner 1639848458390

Ford Bronco Dealt with my first angry Jeep owner 1639848489618

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Whoa whoa whoa, you had me until cup holders but I draw the line there! I have 4 and that makes me better than all the 2 cup holder people!

Er well I will have 4. I have 0 now. Commence spitting on me I guess.
I just average the cup holders in the bronco against the other vehicles in the house:

Bronco - 2
GTI - 4
Ascent -21

I have nine cup holders per vehicle!

Last edited:

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly the ā€œtypeā€ of people that off-roading attracts is a concern of mine. There is an irony that a crowd so hung up on freedoms gets offended when you do you. Sorry that happened maybe some day youā€™ll winch them out of a ditch.

Yep, another one who takes issue with your comment. I've been off roading as a sport for close to 30 years, and involved in a number of different clubs. Never encountered anyone who would spit on someone's car. Mostly good family people is what I've seen. Obviously you are relating to something specific, but seriously don't think your observation is even remotely close to universal.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to hear about that,there has been alot of anti jeep stuff here as well guys teaching there kids to say ewww ugly jeep,Calvin passing on jeep stickers,license plates with jpkilla, ntajp,we are all on the same team dont aggravate the situation you might need a pull out of the mud or even lifesaving medical attention from the other brand.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, another one who takes issue with your comment. I've been off roading as a sport for close to 30 years, and involved in a number of different clubs. Never encountered anyone who would spit on someone's car. Mostly good family people is what I've seen. Obviously you are relating to something specific, but seriously don't think your observation is even remotely close to universal.
hey thatā€™s a fair response. Thanks.
Sponsored