First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 sport trac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build at the end of August!? Yikes that seems fishy.

MIC v1.0 was "axed" in my books when Ford officially announced the presence of Dirt Mountain on August 13th so there really shouldnt have been any more going down the line after the end of that production week (August 16th).

Perhaps it snuck out of Dirt Mountain upon a successful QC check and now it'll have to get replaced at the Dealer with a V2.0
Is it a coincidence? I just wanted to let you know that I have been told this morning that my Bronco is being scheduled for delivery... 🥳🥳 wonder how long this will take. Thank you for all the help with this.👊
Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally here.jpg

Stopped by my dealer last night to crunch some numbers ahead of delivery and lo and behold my Bronco showed up earlier that day. Going through PDI today while I figure out financing and I'll hopefully pick it up this evening. Mark mine down as delivered please!

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Took delivery yesterday.
We can update the tracker as signed, sealed and delivered.

Gluck to the rest of my dirt mountain brothers/sisters!
Nice! Mine shipped on Monday. With that, the tracker won't update with a "check mark" under shipped until it's delivered? My ETA is 11/19 with TBD under delivery.

Loupeznik

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 7/15 and still in production. I feel your pain.
This is beyond wrong. At 7/16 and nothing, I’m disgusted. Your June build and vehicles nearly a month later being delivered is inexcusable. There is nothing hard about honoring their word of oldest come first, but once again they don’t follow through. It’s embarrassingly bad.

It would be so simple for a Ford rep to look through this list and reach out with details.

Sponsored

shua7

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Finally here

Stopped by my dealer last night to crunch some numbers ahead of delivery and lo and behold my Bronco showed up earlier that day. Going through PDI today while I figure out financing and I'll hopefully pick it up this evening. Mark mine down as delivered please!
NICE! Is that OJ I see?

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NICE! Is that OJ I see?
Where? LOL I see him on the golf course here in Vegas sometimes actually. My Bronco is Cactus Gray but hard to tell with my potato quality cell phone pic

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Finally here

What’s up with your badge? Doesn’t look like a Badlands badge. Just the angle? The colour is off.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s up with your badge? Doesn’t look like a Badlands badge. Just the angle? The colour is off.
Good catch. I was kind of giddy doing a quick walk around so I can't say for certain I looked at that badge but it's a Badlands and I'll likely be pulling the stickers off anyway.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it a coincidence? I just wanted to let you know that I have been told this morning that my Bronco is being scheduled for delivery... 🥳🥳 wonder how long this will take. Thank you for all the help with this.👊
Told by whom?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer
They only know what they're told. Mine was to be delivered 7/31....until Ford changed it. Trust your dealer based on what they know until proven otherwise.