Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got it(7/22 build, 12/8 delivered)! My two rigs got to meet yesterday.
1B309B6D-263F-4659-AE60-570403664693.jpeg
Surely you are one of the first on the islands right!?
CONGRATS, it's a beauty!

Hey @74Bronc21, with Broncola having a Build Date of 10/26, and you with a 10/31 they may be on the same boat heading across the Pacific?

You are definitely the furthest away that I've seen being in Guam!
Unless someone in Australia or New Zealand end up with a Bronco you might even end up holding the record for furthest Bronco away from MAP ever. What a thought.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So,... two days after sending Ford a DM, Michael responded and I now have a case number open with the New Vehicle Support Team. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.
You wanna know now or wait a few more weeks................?

It'll go nowhere, Sorry, was that too fast? lol

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You wanna know now or wait a few more weeks................?

It'll go nowhere, Sorry, was that too fast? lol
Well, I'm not usually a pessimist (though this whole experience is testing me). If anything, this makes me feel a little better. I still don't think I'll see my ride before the new year, though.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn really?! I'll check out the Maverick & F-Series forums to see if they're having the same issues with the API as us. If not, then ya.... Ford completely nuked the last item we had to track our Bronco's....
Any word on the trackers, other than the pizza tracker?
And I just read on the 12/20/21 build week thread that they raised over $1100 to buy cookies for MAP! Wow! Iā€™m speechless.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any word on the trackers, other than the pizza tracker?
And I just read on the 12/20/21 build week thread that they raised over $1100 to buy cookies for MAP! Wow! Iā€™m speechless.
F-Series, Mach-e and Maverick forums all report issues with the API. Looks like it's universal.
Hopefully just a revamp and it comes back ASAP?

Cookies for the MAP workers? Sounds like a very nice gesture truthfully :).

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m out. Waiting 4+ months is ridiculous. I canā€™t give Ford any money anymore. Iā€™m going to Ford tomorrow are getting my down payment back and tapping out. Itā€™s a win for the Ford Dealership I guess theyā€™ll re sell it in minutes but Iā€™m afraid for whoever picks it up off Dirt Mountain. They lost a customer for life. Good luck everyone on YOUR builds!
Super sorry to hear this Don. There have been a few DM'ers tap out over the months but it never gets easier seeing it happen. At the end of day everyone has a line in the sand and it looks like you've reached yours. We wish you all the best my friend.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/10 Update - No new Bronco's have been released. That coupled with one of our last members throwing in the towel and surrendering their order to their Dealership makes this a sad day indeed.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639179892474

Special Notes - Out of the 600+ Members originally entered into the Dirt Mountain Tracker, only 35 remain left in the In-Production/Built/Shipped categories. We've come a long way, but still longer to go. #NoBroncosLeftBehind.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639180129112

Countdown # -
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D šŸŗ !

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pleased to report my new AMBlue landed at the dealership yesterday. Picking it up Monday. I think I finally, might possibly, be kinda, a little bit pumped.

Sponsored

cybercain

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super sorry to hear this Don. There have been a few DM'ers tap out over the months but it never gets easier seeing it happen. At the end of day everyone has a line in the sand and it looks like you've reached yours. We wish you all the best my friend.

Well not so fast. Funny storyā€¦
I went to the Ford dealership Thursday night to pickup the refund for my down payment but they told me their accountant wasnā€™t in so come back Friday and theyā€™ll make sure itā€™s ready.
So I called my Jeep dealer but he wasnā€™t working last night either. So I just told him Iā€™d see him this afternoon around 3pm.

This afternoon my Ford dealer tells me my eta finally UPDATED on my Bronco and asked if I wanted to hold off picking up the cheque.
Ahh hell ya Iā€™ll wait.
ETA is Dec 20th. Talk about last minute. I guess Iā€™m back in.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well not so fast. Funny storyā€¦
I went to the Ford dealership Thursday night to pickup the refund for my down payment but they told me their accountant wasnā€™t in so come back Friday and theyā€™ll make sure itā€™s ready.
So I called my Jeep dealer but he wasnā€™t working last night either. So I just told him Iā€™d see him this afternoon around 3pm.

This afternoon my Ford dealer tells me my eta finally UPDATED on my Bronco and asked if I wanted to hold off picking up the cheque.
Ahh hell ya Iā€™ll wait.
ETA is Dec 20th. Talk about last minute. I guess Iā€™m back in.
Yesssss! That's awesome news!

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still donā€™t really believe it, but itā€™s at the dealership. On a golf trip so will pick up Monday or Tuesday.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639239238618

Grove 23, Seminole and Bronco all in same week. Iā€™m due for some bad news!
Sponsored