Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First dealer sounds like a red flag, I might move on, for lack of knowledge and possibly minuscule allocation? The MY22 order banks opened this week so why couldn't your dealer enter your order sooner than a year from now, even if it may not show up for awhile?

Don't cancel a reservation if you're still interested, as the time stamp allegedly still matters, what you actually order will play a role in delivery time. Some late reservations have vehicles already depending on factors.
Sponsored

OP
OP

STFord55

Base
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Being that late, I can see why they didn't convert to an order. Same thing happened to my brother with a similar reservation. Now that the order banks are open, I'd push for converting to an order with them or another dealer. You don't have an order so you're just moving a reservation.
For sure, that makes sense to me. Thanks!

OP
OP

STFord55

Base
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
First dealer sounds like a red flag, I might move on, for lack of knowledge and possibly minuscule allocation? The MY22 order banks opened this week so why couldn't your dealer enter your order sooner than a year from now, even if it may not show up for awhile?

Don't cancel a reservation if you're still interested, as the time stamp allegedly still matters, what you actually order will play a role in delivery time. Some late reservations have vehicles already depending on factors.
Thanks for the reply, Its odd because the dealership here has an Outer Banks 4dr on the lot, but said they haven't placed any orders and don't expect to for a long time. I'll keep my reservation, but plan to pursue the other dealerships.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Double thread?
Not sure if the forum is having issues or people are, but Ive seen seeing a lot of double posts/threads in the last few days.

Sponsored
OP
OP

STFord55

Base
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if the forum is having issues or people are, but Ive seen seeing a lot of double posts/threads in the last few days.
I created the post and hit "submit", the forum prompted me to read a "rules and regulations" post, so I did. Then I went back and hit "post" again, thus the double thread. I would not of expected the forum to post my first thread since the pop up was so aggressive!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I created the post and hit "submit", the forum prompted me to read a "rules and regulations" post, so I did. Then I went back and hit "post" again, thus the double thread. I would not of expected the forum to post my first thread since the pop up was so aggressive!
Thats likely what the issue is as I had that happen to me, come to think of it.

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right now, it seems you're ok if you ordered from a dealership that didn't exceed it's allocations. If the dealership did, your reservation probably doesn't mean much unfortunately.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I order two broncos at the same time (7 /13)..One came in months ago.The other (wifes) had to be switched to a four door soft top .And its being built today!!

OP
OP

STFord55

Base
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
I order two broncos at the same time (7 /13)..One came in months ago.The other (wifes) had to be switched to a four door soft top .And its being built today!!
Dang! That is awesome. I'll be eager to hear from this new dealership and see if things can move along a bit quicker.

Enjoy em!

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Move your reservation by calling Ford. I do not have the numbers handy, but if you search the Forum, you should find it.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly, it was a late reservation. I believe I submitted a reservation in mid June 2021, and first contacted the dealership in July. So I feel like these late reservations don't mean anything.
I made my reservation on a Wed in mid May 2021. Dealer called me within 15 minutes to set up an appt to come in and place my order. Went in Sat afternoon to build the order, sales manager had it into Ford by Monday evening.

Your dealer is yanking your chain.
Sponsored