First Name
Marta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#dundeeford actually put a picture on Facebook of the 2 employees shaking hands in front of a Bronco (not mine) with the BS comments of how nice it was to work together.
Of course I had to leave a comment that he worked there..A lady with the last name of Westhoff fessed up and said .."Ever hear of INTERNAL SALES...DUH" I replied "Then why act as if no association on boths ends, on Facebook and Google reviews? That's deceitful..duh" They removed my comment and blocked me on Facebook and Instagram.
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Marta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#dundeeford actually put a picture on Facebook of the 2 employees shaking hands in front of a Bronco (not mine) with the BS comments of how nice it was to work together.
Of course I had to leave a comment that he worked there..A lady with the last name of Westhoff fessed up and said .."Ever hear of INTERNAL SALES...DUH" I replied "Then why act as if no association on boths ends, on Facebook and Google reviews? That's deceitful..duh" They removed my comment and blocked me on Facebook and Instagram.
As I read this, it's incredible the energy they are putting into toying with me, yet not one outreach, not any kind of energy making it right.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I read this, it's incredible the energy they are putting into toying with me, yet not one outreach, not any kind of energy making it right.
i would unleash the hounds and stay away from everything on your own. There was that guy in NJ that screwed himself by angrily walking into a dealer and slamming the door so hard it broke the glass and the cops were called... Let the power of the group work for you...
that said.. I doubt there is a legal angle here, but having a lawyer that would sue them for breach of contract (you have a signed sales agreement? consideration exchanged(deposit)etc... then you find the others who were screwed by them here on the forum and get the local cable news to do a spot from the public sidewalk in front of the dealer interviewing all the people screwed by the dealer on the new bronco..

OP
OP
First Name
Marta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i would unleash the hounds and stay away from everything on your own. There was that guy in NJ that screwed himself by angrily walking into a dealer and slamming the door so hard it broke the glass and the cops were called... Let the power of the group work for you...
that said.. I doubt there is a legal angle here, but having a lawyer that would sue them for breach of contract (you have a signed sales agreement? consideration exchanged(deposit)etc... then you find the others who were screwed by them here on the forum and get the local cable news to do a spot from the public sidewalk in front of the dealer interviewing all the people screwed by the dealer on the new bronco..
You're right, I need to stay away from the petty bantor..Thats tough when they continue to post fake news.
I reached out to the local news channels and plan on sending emails to the top 4 chain of command today. If there are any updates, I'll post it here and the Bronco 6th Gen on Facebook. That group and this forum have been fantastic with the support. Thank you!

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're right, I need to stay away from the petty bantor..Thats tough when they continue to post fake news.
I reached out to the local news channels and plan on sending emails to the top 4 chain of command today. If there are any updates, I'll post it here and the Bronco 6th Gen on Facebook. That group and this forum have been fantastic with the support. Thank you!
you are just one guy whining to the news.... looks better with you and your lawyer standing in front of the dealer, looks better if you can find the others who have been screwed to be there with you.. it becomes a bigger issue...

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reached out to the local news channels and plan on sending emails to the top 4 chain of command today.
I wouldn't expect to get much traction out of the local news stations. Their top advertisers are most likely the local car dealerships and are not going to want to bite the hand that feeds.

Also wouldn't expect help out of the top brass at Ford, maybe a form letter response from an assistant if you are lucky. This dealer has a history of doing this and has weathered a 6g storm before. They simply don't give a fuck.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Chicago dealerships are the mafia.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Taunting and dissing (would-be) customers on social media seems like a confusing move on their part but what do I know, I still don't understand why people twit (or read them), so I'm hardly a social media expert.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, after 2 emails to executives at Ford Motor Co, I actually got a phone call. The regional manager will be calling me next week. Now I wait. Curious to see if it will be excuses or actual help.
Hopefully they will give you a priority build at a dealer of your choosing. Good luck.

Sponsored

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish you all the best. Your story and the one shortly before it made me really antsy when I knew ours was arriving. Once I saw that the tracker showed it was delivered I made sure they didn't have time to do anything shady.

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, good luck, can't imagine how disappointing and frustrating it must be to wait all that time and get shafted! Hopefully Ford will do the right thing and get you setup soon with another dealership.

I've been using my dealership for many years, purchases and service. I actually ran into the general manager last year in a local coffee shop prior to placing my order. Without even asking him, he told me he has to respect my reservation and only charge me MSRP. I was impressed with that based on some of the experiences I'm hearing about on this forum.

77Ford

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many Fords to list
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a notification that someone liked my 1 star review of dundee ford yesterday. I decided to go see what is going on and it shows permanently closed. Their hack of a service guy "ford boss me" seems to be working an independent garage now.

Does anyone know did they actually close or just rename themselves to try and get out from under that crushing dealer review rating of 2.1?

Was Ford ever able to make right the wrong of this stealership?

owenbysa

Outer Banks
First Name
Sherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinit QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
About 1 ½ years ago, I placed an order for my very first brand new car.

I have been gitty with excitement for such a gluttonous yet very exciting purchase. About a month ago I finally got the email with my VIN and build date. Last week Ford sent me 2 emails. First saying my Bronco is built. The next, telling me it shipped to DUNDEE FORD and it would get there on my 50th birthday! DUNDEE FORD would then reach out to me to finalize the sale..

DUNDEE FORD did indeed get my order, but they sold it to someone else on 10/23. Im sure they made quite the profit on it..I spoke to the General Manager, Alec Freeman..He told me the car was never mine. I then received an email shortly after from DUNDEE FORD with confirmation of my deposit refund.

The order is now closed since the car is sold (again, not to me). Fords reply was to wait until the orders opened up and try again.
#FORD #BADBUSINESS

At the end of the day, Ill always have my Sexy Flexy, my health and my loves. But I thought it important to share the horrible business practices at DUNDEE FORD.
Sorry to hear this! I thought our dealership was bad, geez!! One more horror story to add to our Ford dealership X-files!!
Sponsored