Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's a little computer box that helps turbo guys pick up chicks at the dairy queen on Saturday night
yep that's how it works...once they see my tuner stickers and hear the Ppsssshfff of the blow off valve releasing loudly into the atmosphere, I have to fend them off with a stick....lol....of course what they REALLY like is my loud straight pipe.
Sponsored

Johnsde

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-door race red Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I use sport mode exclusively out of just rebellious nature. My theory is all the extra fuel saving those Priuses are allowing gives me more fuel to actually use for myself. Thanks all you Eco nerds. In a few years after they can prove that humans were not the direct cause for climate change then all of this will go away and people will laugh at all the extra measures that people took to try and affect something that was happening naturally already and out of our control. I'll continue to drive in Sport and feel sporty doing it, all the while thinking all my eco-driving Bronco Buddies the gas you save is the gas I'll use. That's why they call us consumers cuz we consume stuff.
Ahh, so this has nothing to do with anything but your conspiracy theories....Got it.

Ravenndd

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why get rid of ECO? Just donā€™t use it. Is it too much to turn the dial twice instead of once? I have the 7MT and get 25+ mph on ECO so Iā€™m keeping it. Strange people are excited to get rid of something you arenā€™t required to use.

OP
OP
BigMeatsBronco

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why get rid of ECO? Just donā€™t use it. Is it too much to turn the dial twice instead of once? I have the 7MT and get 25+ mph on ECO so Iā€™m keeping it. Strange people are excited to get rid of something you arenā€™t required to use.
since you asked ,there are 20 unknown modes in the ABS not yet named or figured out....Im doubtful that we could keep adding more modes with out deleting some, and ECO mode is the first choice for removal in my Bronco
The goal is to have it start and stay in Sport mode and 2wd...(the Raptor has an improvement here)
I also tried to remove "normal" mode as well, not necessarily so its gone, but so the Sport mode could be 1st on the list, and hopefully then also default. you'll be happy to know that we have another unmolested OEM bronco that will keep geeko mode.(for now)

My Chopped up half cab on 40s is a constant experiment where fuel mileage is last on the list of priorities. I'd rather have a 2nd fuel tank than an castrating ECO mode.

phubar

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ECO mode is so smooth in the 2.7, I wish it could be made the default mode on startup.

Sponsored

TeamG

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Forscan very newest release has an easy entry mode in the ABS module this is great news! It allows you to remove the Eco Mode completely without seemingly disrupting the others. Tow Haul mode is another story though it don't work for me without disrupting the rest.
Iā€™m new to this forum. Iā€™ve had my 2022 Bronco Wildtrak for 15 months and it has ~17,000 miles, most of which is HW. I use ECO mode exclusively on the highway whereas it improves my MPG from 19 to over 22.5. This is Regular gas.
Again, love the forum!

Bronc4Me

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't see why it would not. I was able to add all the modes to a 2023 OBX.
Was this with the latest version of Forscan? I have a 2023 Big Bend and the program gets hung up as soon as you try to enter the ABS module.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was this with the latest version of Forscan? I have a 2023 Big Bend and the program gets hung up as soon as you try to enter the ABS module.
Yes, as far as I know it was the latest.

OP
OP
BigMeatsBronco

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

our 23 Wildtrak accepts all the modes as well. you sure your doing things correctly?

Bronc4Me

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
our 23 Wildtrak accepts all the modes as well. you sure your doing things correctly?
I've made other changes and it's been great. For some reason going into the ABS module, it goes 1% then hangs. I downloaded the latest version, so I'll be trying again tomorrow.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BigMeatsBronco

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

good, just use the new ABS easy menu instead. I bet that works.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried removing normal mode but the whole goat mode menu got glitchy. Normal would show up at the end of this and turning the goat mode selector made it worse(kept bouncing back to normal then another mode, then normal).

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m not too handy with computers, yet Im willing to learn

is there an idiots guide to Forscan somewhere here so I can figure this all out when the time comes, since I already disable the ass systems and all the other unnecessary stuff

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m not too handy with computers, yet Im willing to learn

is there an idiots guide to Forscan somewhere here so I can figure this all out when the time comes, since I already disable the ass systems and all the other unnecessary stuff
Trial and error is how I learned, but you can also read the Forscan forums. It's not a difficult program to learn realy. Just ask questions online or find someone local to help.
Sponsored