First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
By adding the Eibach Coils to get additional lift from the Factory Sasquatch Bilstien Shocks, the ride would be more stiff than the factory ride. How much more stiff, I am uncertain? Others will have to report after install.

I would also suggest NOT putting the Eibach Coils on another brand of shocks such as the Bilstien 6100, 5100 or the Icon EXP since these springs are made for the Factory Ford Bilstien Sasquatch Shocks. The Eibach Coils may actually fit fine but you are completely guessing on ride height and ride quality.

The Eibach Adjustable Height Coil-Overs are completely different. Being height adjustable is also a plus. I just wish these were a 2.5" Shock and not a 2.0".
Conventional wisdom would be that a taller spring would create a stiffer ride but as stated a few posts back when I called Eibach they stated these springs are a progressive spring so they wouldnā€™t necessarily be stiffer, but stiffen more as they compress.

To say these will be stiffer isnā€™t accurate necessarily based on progressive vs. linear spring rates.

Not being a d*ck just donā€™t want those not as knowledgeable to get the wrong impression about these springs before real world feedback coupled with design differences are recognized.
Sponsored

Last edited:

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nobody cares about the CV and tierod geometry I guess...? šŸ¤·
Tell that to Ford - Have you seen those Braptor angles?!?

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those both show changing out an assembled strut assembly. Changing out the springs requires a different approach. Hopefully we get some applicable Bronco videos as these get out there.

Sponsored

Timbow

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oops, my bad, I updated the link to correct video.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think this guy has one of the best install videos doing perch collars which is almost same process as doing the coils. Great video!

Timbow

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this guy has one of the best install videos doing perch collars which is almost same process as doing the coils. Great video!

A better video of the process.

Sponsored

FairPlayInc

Wildtrak
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A better video of the process.
I think thereā€™s some debate as to which method might be the easiest. I will be dropping the lower control arm to avoid the risk of damaging the CV axle. Plus I donā€™t have a 34mm socket.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
The A.D.D. of the Bronco worldā€¦strutsšŸ„“

sbonomo

Wildtrak
First Name
stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3/F-150 XL eco beast
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anxiously awaiting some feedback on these. My primary problem is that my parking garage is 6' 8". Based on a back of the napkin i will be ~1" too tall if i swap to these springs. There is one of those annoying poles hanging at the entrance that i pray isn't exactly 6'8". I did order the modular bumpers and extra bash pads so i may get lucky! If someone with a WT or BL could measure the highest point after install i would be eternally grateful! My WT should be delivered in the next week or two so i will follow this thread to see what people think.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stock vs heavy old man emu vs eibach. The eibach are also about 1mm thicker in diameter
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 4186C88C-8C11-418A-A7EA-AEC857422EE3
When are you planning to install? I really want a ride quality on and off road report and before and after pics!!
Sponsored