Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When are you planning to install? I really want a ride quality on and off road report and before and after pics!!
This week. I tried to fit one today but my spring compressor wasn’t up to it and spun on me. Had to drop it off at a local Jeep shop hopefully they get to it today. Plan on bringing the rest to them over next few days if they don’t have a issue putting it on.

You will need a shop to install these coils on your struts unless you have a wall mounted spring compressor. Cheap spring compressors won’t work.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 0816103F-0F90-441C-8381-0745D5BB39BD
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This week. I tried to fit one today but my spring compressor wasn’t up to it and spun on me. Had to drop it off at a local Jeep shop hopefully they get to it today. Plan on bringing the rest to them over next few days if they don’t have a issue putting it on.

You will need a shop to install these coils on your struts unless you have a wall mounted spring compressor. Cheap spring compressors won’t work.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 0816103F-0F90-441C-8381-0745D5BB39BD
I have a shop already lined up! Thanks for guinea pigging for us my man

raptorbill

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stock vs heavy old man emu vs eibach. The eibach are also about 1mm thicker in diameter
yes very interested in the before and after pictures and ride report. Im thinking this may be right up my ally.

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yeah, I won't mess with a spring compressor. I plan to use the non-compressor method shown in the Toyota video I linked. It was easy (and safe) with Toyota, I can't see why it wouldn't work here....but we shall see.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok this is my thought as well. Would not the taller spring extend the shock to the fully extended range while at ride height? Also if you add a longer spring to help provide lift would that not increase the preload of the shock essentially making the ride stiffer. I ask these questions not to be critical of the product but to try to understand this process. I am trying to decide at what point does a person just install a full lift the lowers all the drive components and corrects CV angles?
A taller spring has more preload given it is installed between two fixed points. The spring rate x pounds per x travel remains the same regardless of where the spring is compressed or not. It does effect how much weight needs to be applied to start suspension travel, therefore could effect ride characteristics if it has too much preload. Harsh because there may not be enough weight applied as you roll over bumps to collapse the spring and initiate damping(because it’s already loaded x pounds). Example 500 lbs per inch of travel and you have preloaded 2 inches you have 1000 lbs already loaded in the shock. The first 1000 lbs of force would not compress the spring. More preload (raises shock) = more bump travel and less droop travel. Less preload (collapses shock)= less bump travel and more droop travel, so it does effect shock piston position.

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A taller spring has more preload given it is installed between two fixed points. The spring rate x pounds per x travel remains the same regardless of where the spring is compressed or not. It does effect how much weight needs to be applied to start suspension travel, therefore could effect ride characteristics if it has too much preload. Harsh because there may not be enough weight applied as you roll over bumps to collapse the spring and initiate damping(because it’s already loaded x pounds). Example 500 lbs per inch of travel and you have preloaded 2 inches you have 1000 lbs already loaded in the shock. The first 1000 lbs of force would not compress the spring. More preload (raises shock) = more bump travel and less droop travel. Less preload (collapses shock)= less bump travel and more droop travel, so it does effect shock piston position.
Progressive.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Progressive.
Yes, unless it’s Progressive Spring Rate which I believe the Eibach’s are based on the thread. As they said it’s a combination. I meant to add that caveat. You still need a longer progressive spring to get the same amount of total deflection as a linear compression spring is capable of so my guess is the length adds the preload and it starts at standard spring rates similar to what Ford designed and increases with compression to handle harder hits.

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, unless it’s Progressive Spring Rate which I believe the Eibach’s are based on the thread. As they said it’s a combination. I meant to add that caveat. You still need a longer progressive spring to get the same amount of total deflection as a linear compression spring is capable of so my guess is the length adds the preload and it starts at standard spring rates similar to what Ford designed and increases with compression to handle harder hits.
Yes they told me directly it’s a progressive spring versus oem linear rate, correct. Thanks.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we think 37s would fit with the taller springs only? Also is anyone getting a new upper control arms? I've read mixed opinions on if new UCAs are needed at 2" or above 2.5"

Sponsored

FairPlayInc

Wildtrak
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do we think 37s would fit with the taller springs only? Also is anyone getting a new upper control arms? I've read mixed opinions on if new UCAs are needed at 2" or above 2.5"
37’s are said to fit with the 2” spacer lift from Zone. (ZONF1221) So I would imagine they would fit here too. I will not be upgrading UCAs any time soon on my rig.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got just the front done today and it’s just barely higher than the rear very disappointing really. Also have some kinda clunk going on when I hit bumps on the passenger side I was going to try and figure out what this clunk is but now I’m just going to put the stock springs and my 1.25” collars back on. I didn’t install the coils a Jeep shop did and they kinda halfass installed them because they didn’t know what they were doing

They do have a nice plush ride feels pretty much like stock I just think these are better suited for a lighter 2 door with less armor and weight added to it. Wonder if they even tested these on a 4door, Freaking sucks really.

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) F57860E1-7833-482C-B951-2C0DB1A3646D
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 13C58C84-17E9-45DC-B281-D66399A5FB5D

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that’s super disappointing lol. Front is higher than your rear even with your heavy aftermarket steel front bumper?! Do you have before and after height measurements?

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well that’s super disappointing lol. Front is higher than your rear even with your heavy aftermarket steel front bumper?! Do you have before and after height measurements?
I’d didn’t get any before measurements wish I did but still would be underwhelmed I bet. You can see in the pics it’s just barely nose high.
This pic is before I added the eibach springs with 1.25 inch collars. I’m thinking I got around 1.5” of lift with the eibach springs maybe 1.75.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) F453373D-BED3-4848-A3F2-D58120DF47D0

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got just the front done today and it’s just barely higher than the rear very disappointing really. Also have some kinda clunk going on when I hit bumps on the passenger side I was going to try and figure out what this clunk is but now I’m just going to put the stock springs and my 1.25” collars back on. I didn’t install the coils a Jeep shop did and they kinda halfass installed them because they didn’t know what they were doing

They do have a nice plush ride feels pretty much like stock I just think these are better suited for a lighter 2 door with less armor and weight added to it. Wonder if they even tested these on a 4door, Freaking sucks really.

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) F453373D-BED3-4848-A3F2-D58120DF47D0
What did it look like before? Looks like you have bumper, winch, and lod’s heavy sliders. Your front end looks noticeably higher than mine
Sponsored