First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350, Jeep Wangler Rubicon, Bronco Outer Bank
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You need a different style spring compressor.

These can typically be purchased used on Market Place for $60.

They work great.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 812QYAExA-L._AC_SL1500_
Sponsored

FairPlayInc

Wildtrak
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What did it look like before? Looks like you have bumper, winch, and lod’s heavy sliders. Your front end looks noticeably higher than mine
Did you already install yours? Any pics?

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you already install yours? Any pics?
Nah I didn’t buy before the price went up and figured I’d wait for feedback. I’m just referring to my stock sas front end with winch and I also have those lod sliders.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d didn’t get any before measurements wish I did but still would be underwhelmed I bet. You can see in the pics it’s just barely nose high.
This pic is before I added the eibach springs with 1.25 inch collars. I’m thinking I got around 1.5” of lift with the eibach springs maybe 1.75.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 812QYAExA-L._AC_SL1500_
If you could measure the front height from the highest point of the bottom of you fender flare to the ground I’m sure another 4 door Sasquatch owner would provide a comparison measurement. See pic below for an example.

FWIW I’ve got a 2-door Sasquatch with a winch JCR bumper and full JCR skids and lost about 3/4” of height so I’d guess your front end dropped about the same with your aftermarket additions.

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) B7FD1737-A6CA-4737-9D18-9CBA7DA2F6BB

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you could measure the front height from the highest point of the bottom of you fender flare to the ground I’m sure another 4 door Sasquatch owner would provide a comparison measurement. See pic below for an example.

FWIW I’ve got a 2-door Sasquatch with a winch JCR bumper and full JCR skids and lost about 3/4” of height so I’d guess your front end dropped about the same with your aftermarket additions.

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) B7FD1737-A6CA-4737-9D18-9CBA7DA2F6BB
That matches my droop as well, I have sliders, belly skids, winch plate and a heavy winch.

Sponsored

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Having mine installed Friday. Wildtrak with “capable” bumper, no winch for front, rear has no spare and ford storage drawers in cargo area. I already have a 1” or so spacer lift installed in the front so my measurements will be with that installed and then with it removed and the Eibach springs installed.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Give me a few more days to make a better assessment I might of jumped the gun on my first impressions. I also don’t have my sway bar hooked back up yet. I just got home from a grocery store run and from the moment I left the driveway that clunk is now gone and I can’t replicate it even hitting sunken in man holes on the road. I’ll start on the rears tomorrow and I’ll be honest that clunk I was getting really turned me off after the install but now Im thinking the coil might of been rubbing the upper mount because I seen a few marks on them in that area and it’s super close. They are a little thicker in diameter then the stock ones. My guess is they settled but heck who knows. One thing for sure is they ride good least the front ones do because I can’t really tell any difference in ride quality yet from what I had. Maybe just a tiny tad more nose dive under hard breaking.

I’ll get a measurement tomorrow when it’s daylight.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give me a few more days to make a better assessment I might of jumped the gun on my first impressions. I also don’t have my sway bar hooked back up yet. I just got home from a grocery store run and from the moment I left the driveway that clunk is now gone and I can’t replicate it even hitting sunken in man holes on the road. I’ll start on the rears tomorrow and I’ll be honest that clunk I was getting really turned me off after the install but now Im thinking the coil might of been rubbing the upper mount because I seen a few marks on them in that area and it’s super close. They are a little thicker in diameter then the stock ones. My guess is they settled but heck who knows. One thing for sure is they ride good least the front ones do because I can’t really tell any difference in ride quality yet from what I had. Maybe just a tiny tad more nose dive under hard breaking.

I’ll get a measurement tomorrow when it’s daylight.
I didn’t realize you only installed the fronts. The rear will only be lifted 1.6” which will probably put you very close to level. I wouldn’t mind ever so slight rake because I pack gear when I overland so this would be ideal. I don’t have any desire to go to an aftermarket front bumper since I don’t want to mess with my ACC, but I’ll do an ADD rear steel bumper at some point. We’re back in business 😎

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Having mine installed Friday. Wildtrak with “capable” bumper, no winch for front, rear has no spare and ford storage drawers in cargo area. I already have a 1” or so spacer lift installed in the front so my measurements will be with that installed and then with it removed and the Eibach springs installed.
Take measurements before and after. My springs are coming Monday for my Wildtrak according to shipping notice. Frank and I wheel together so looking forward to see what he looks like in person on Sunday. I'm also running the 1" Zone level in the front that will come out when the springs go in. I do have a little more weight out front than you with the ADD bumper and winch.

Reactions: 1IH

Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Rear’s are so much easier than than the fronts you can use a standard spring compressor on them no problems.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 5A3E5E0A-3C93-4077-9767-DADF4D099B09

FairPlayInc

Wildtrak
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My appointment is for next Wednesday. I was going to do the install myself, but after seeing what happened with a regular spring compressor, I decided to take it to a local 4x4 shop and let them do it. Here's hoping that the advertised lift rates for the front and rear are accurate. I will post pics afterwards.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone help me out here: I see all these leveling kits and such to make the vehicle leveled when unloaded. Except when I go camping I easily put 250-300lbs of shit in the cargo area. If I'm mostly overlanding in such a configuration wouldn't i want the rear to ride a little high unloaded?

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very excited to see pics of your rig after you get the rears installed as well!
I’ll start on the other at 530 when I’m off work. I live so close to work I’ve been going home on breaks and working on it.
Sponsored