Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve got around 300 miles now on the springs. On road they are really good a little softer than the factory Sasquatch springs it’s a pretty smooth ride. I had 1.25 perch collars before these springs and I kinda like the firmness they added because it made the bronco feel more sporty to drive on the road. My wife likes the new springs because it’s a softer ride I guess this is more of a personal preference.

Off road they did great too I didn’t notice any harshness going over bumps or coming down ledges and off camber situations felt fine too. In full disclosure my passenger side front has a clunk going over choppy stuff like ruff gravel roads but I’ve discovered the shop that installed the front springs for me left a spacer off the shock shaft and I’m 100% sure that’s where the noise is coming from and reason why I have that noise. The other 3 struts are quiet no noise. I’m going to take it back off and put the spacer back on. Overall I guess I’m happy with them It did add some lift I was just hoping for a little more than what I got.

The two door behind me had factory 35s and a 1” level. Left him in the video for comparison to show the height of the obstacle.

From your feedback, it sounds to me like the Eibach aren’t really spec’ed to solve the added weight problem. My front is 2” lower than rear because of winch and added weight. Im assuming the Eibach are meant to level and might bring me back to stock rake with front 1” lower than rear. I do want height back plus a touch which it sounds like these would solve. But I also “feel” like the stock suspension isn’t handling the added weight well and was hoping these would be stiffer. @Frankie945, I think I saw you may have previously tried the old man emu springs?
Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From your feedback, it sounds to me like the Eibach aren’t really spec’ed to solve the added weight problem. My front is 2” lower than rear because of winch and added weight. Im assuming the Eibach are meant to level and might bring me back to stock rake with front 1” lower than rear. I do want height back plus a touch which it sounds like these would solve. But I also “feel” like the stock suspension isn’t handling the added weight well and was hoping these would be stiffer. @Frankie945, I think I saw you may have previously tried the old man emu springs?
I could not get the OME front springs to go on with my compressor. They also will not sit correctly on the lower perch unless you remove the rubber isolator. Old man emu screwed up not letting them be compatible with Sasquatch struts because they would of sold a bunch.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I could not get the OME front springs to go on with my compressor. They also will not sit correctly on the lower perch unless you remove the rubber isolator. Old man emu screwed up not letting them be compatible with Sasquatch struts because they would of sold a bunch.
And I’m pretty sure all 4d 2.7’s Sasquatch have the same springs designed for heaviest load. I assume the eibach’s compress more braking hard since you said they feel softer? Did you have a chance to get any speed off-road and notice any bottoming out in the suspension?

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did measurements on Frankie945's Eibach springs Bronco and my Zone 1" leveling Bronco and the springs gained him 1/2" more lift than mine. I have the Eibach's coming today but will be sending them back, as the advertised 2"-3" front lift is not being achieved,, at most 1.5" with bumper and winch. Both of us are running aftermarket bumper and winch. Guess Eibach didn't take into consideration that some of us are running aftermarket equipment. Maybe a stock Bronco will gain the 2"-3" in the front, not seeing it for my vehicle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I stopped down to the shop to pick something up this morning and they are about finished with mine, supposed to be getting alignment now and finished within the hour. Will post up measurements without winch but with "capable" bumper in a few.

Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And I’m pretty sure all 4d 2.7’s Sasquatch have the same springs designed for heaviest load. I assume the eibach’s compress more braking hard since you said they feel softer? Did you have a chance to get any speed off-road and notice any bottoming out in the suspension?
I never bottomed out the strut the whole day offroad. It has some break dive but not enough that would bother me enough to put my factory springs back in. If anything I bet these springs will perform better on high speed stuff.

Teewsda

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I stopped down to the shop to pick something up this morning and they are about finished with mine, supposed to be getting alignment now and finished within the hour. Will post up measurements without winch but with "capable" bumper in a few.
Looking forward to your input.

Teewsda

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did measurements on Frankie945's Eibach springs Bronco and my Zone 1" leveling Bronco and the springs gained him 1/2" more lift than mine. I have the Eibach's coming today but will be sending them back, as the advertised 2"-3" front lift is not being achieved,, at most 1.5" with bumper and winch. Both of us are running aftermarket bumper and winch. Guess Eibach didn't take into consideration that some of us are running aftermarket equipment. Maybe a stock Bronco will gain the 2"-3" in the front, not seeing it for my vehicle.
Let me know if my math is off but I see roughly 2.3 inches of lift in front that is advertised.
A one inch spacer plus .75 inch for aftermarket eguipment is 2.25. What were we expecting?

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I marked each flare (standard non Sas flares btw) on bottom edge for repeated measurement from same location. Bronco tool storage drawer system in rear, no spare, no winch on front just steel bronco bumper.
I prefer the ride so far with these springs over the spacers in front. That made our Midwest potholes and roads stand out a bit too much. These springs offer a quieter ride so far and I’m not noticing brake dive necessarily.
Pretty certain I’ll clear 37’s without rub on fender liners now. Will give springs a couple of weeks to settle and then see about 37’s.

Front with 1 ¼” spacer lift:
39 ⅝”
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) F68814C4-CBC3-4472-B3B7-697467783F5E

Front without 1 ¼” spacer lift W eibach springs:
40 ¼”
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) BDA7DC16-6AD7-4E0C-BDCE-1F43673A4774

Rear with OEM Sas Springs:
39 ⅝”
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 456EAE20-C0D4-4220-B144-FB1FA8087712

Rear with eibach springs:
40 ⅞“
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) DF5C2BB8-818D-4CF8-A33E-F60B86374298

Last edited:

Sponsored

Teewsda

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let me know if my math is off but I see roughly 2.3 inches of lift in front that is advertised.
A one inch spacer plus .75 inch for aftermarket eguipment is 2.25. What were we expecting?
Ok that came out wrong. Cocktails I would imagine.
A one inch
That came out wrong. Sorry. Cocktails..
After the .75 inch deflection with added bumper and winch and still .5 inches higher than 1 inch spacer.
That should be more confusing but the math works.

MPTB

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I see the instructions on eibachs website involve cutting down the bump stop. Has anyone done this or have you guys left the bump stop alone?
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) Screenshot_20221107_172009_Samsung Notes

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok that came out wrong. Cocktails I would imagine.
A one inch
That came out wrong. Sorry. Cocktails..
After the .75 inch deflection with added bumper and winch and still .5 inches higher than 1 inch spacer.
That should be more confusing but the math works.
We are both right. I was reading it as 2" to 3" gain,,, not 2.3",,, so math does work out as advertised. Still .5" over what I currently have is not worth it to me. Yes, I could probably run 37's now, but fenders would be full at stuff. Backing up and punting and will go with the Zone 3" Adventure lift. It will allow for fender stuff without rub for most all that I do.

Stole this pic showing passenger stuff with 37's and the 3" Zone kit.

FB_IMG_1665400442655.jpg

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like people who have installed these have all sorts of asterisks like heavy steel bumpers, previous spacers, non-SAS, or spare delete so we are getting so wildly different post install numbers. Anyone install that has stock SAS vs eibach comparisons?

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like people who have installed these have all sorts of asterisks like heavy steel bumpers, previous spacers, non-SAS, or spare delete so we are getting so wildly different post install numbers. Anyone install that has stock SAS vs eibach comparisons?

The tool/storage box weighs nearly as much as a stock rear spare and Sasquatch wheel. I was just being detailed.
Sponsored